Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ Banned for not knowing that if you click on the number of replies next to the thread (back in off-topic forum) it opens a window with details of who posted and how many times!!

Comment

thanks
      ^ banned because i might lose my job, or get moved to a different dept.
      Spoiler:
      Disclaimer:
      I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
      Quotes!
      - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
      - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
      - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
      sigpic

Comment

^ Banned because I don't have a job to lose at the moment!!

Comment

^ not banned because i would just feel mean banning you now
          Spoiler:
          Disclaimer:
          I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
          Quotes!
          - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
          sigpic

Comment

^ Banned for being nice!! *hugs Eric*

Comment

^ banned for virtual hugs! *hugs PH back*
              Spoiler:
              Disclaimer:
              Quotes!
              sigpic

Comment

^ Banned because they're not virtual! They're real hugs!!!

Comment

^Banned for hugging when I'm not around

Originally posted by AvatarIII View Post
                  wow mkc, DI and myself must really love it in here
                  *DI hearts ban thread *
                  *DI hugs banners *
                  Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                  Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

*No. 3 Hugs No. 1 and No. 4*

^ banned because i feel obliged to tell you its No. 2's birthday tomorrow
                    Spoiler:
                    Disclaimer:
                    Quotes!
                    sigpic

Comment

*I say GROUPHUG!! *

^Banned for feeling obliged to do stuff on this thread

(And I remembered )
                      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

^ banned because i didn't know where else to post it oh, and also banned for understanding my use of numbers ... and also banned because i gotta go, might be back on later, but probably not
                        Spoiler:
                        Disclaimer:
                        Quotes!
                        sigpic

Comment

^Banned for probably NEVER EVER coming back and for leaving us and for forgetting about the ban thread buddy-clan-pact we have made!!!!

*DI hearts drama today *
                          *See you later *

sigpic

Comment

^ Banned for melodramatics!!

Comment

^Banned for banning me, ME, for melodramatics!!! Banned you are for saying something that might BREAK my heart and cause me to turn into a cold, COLDHEARTED old woman one day!!!

*Ban thread: The soap opera *

sigpic

Comment

^ banned for having an own soup opera
                                "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Working...
                                X