X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ banned for conflicting emotions
    sigpic

Comment

^ banned for not letting me be fraiser!!!
      Spoiler:
      Disclaimer:
      I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
      Quotes!
      - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
      - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
      - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
      sigpic

Comment

^ banned because your not marrying Pharo, your the Mail Guy
        sigpic

Comment

^Banned for industrial societies
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

^ Banned because I'm trying to take the lead!

Comment

^Banned so you can try harder
              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wolfax View Post
                ^ banned because your not marrying Pharo, your the Mail Guy
                banned because Fraiser never married or even dated Diana, that means PH has to be Lilith, which makes no sence!

^ banned for encouraging PH to win!! thats bad, you should encourage her to go ban-cold-turkey until i've caught up
                Spoiler:
                Disclaimer:
                I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
                Quotes!
                - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
                sigpic

Comment

^ Banned because there is already a Lilith in the Cantina!! And for knowing Cheers so well!

Comment

^Banned because I'm positive my professor deliberately inserted SG-ish questions in my exam

sigpic

Comment

^ Banned because you must have done well!

Comment

^Banned because I think so too

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Hamenthotep View Post
                          ^ Banned because there is already a Lilith in the Cantina!! And for knowing Cheers so well!
                          banned because thats why it wouldn't have made sence

^ banned for confidence!! you should have low expectations so when you do well you are suprised!!
                          Spoiler:
                          Disclaimer:
                          Quotes!
                          sigpic

Comment

^ banned for still not having 1000 posts
                            sigpic
                            Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

^ banned because i'm close, and i've barely seen you around since your birthday!! so
                              Spoiler:
                              Disclaimer:
                              Quotes!
                              sigpic

Comment

^ Banned for being close, but still not there yet!!

Comment

Working...
                                X