This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^Banned for not flirting
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

^ banned for "indecent proposal"
      "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

^ banned for not liking indecent proposal
        sigpic

Comment

^banned for incouraging indecent proposal
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

^ Banned for winking!

Comment

^banned for not winking

sigpic

Comment

^ Banned for winking again!

Comment

^ banned because I still know your secret
                  sigpic

Comment

^ banned for not telling us which is your favoritue horror movie
                    "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

^Banned for being a very fast poster

sigpic

Comment

^ banned because blackmails make the world go round

^ Bann for changing your ban
                        sigpic

Comment

^ banned for conquering the world

Comment

^^Banned because I got a kick out of editing

^D'Oh!

sigpic

Comment

^ banned for cheating on the post

Comment

^Banned for NuhUh...

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X