X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ Banned because you didn't

Comment

^ banned for not editing
      Last edited by AvatarIII; 28 October 2007, 09:02 AM. Reason: editing is fun :D :P
      Spoiler:
      Disclaimer:
      I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
      Quotes!
      - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
      - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
      - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
      sigpic

Comment

^ unbanned because you are right!

^^ banned for seeing me here, so I had to change my pre-unban into real post-ban!
        "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

^ banned for trying to pre-ban for making the next poster edit! then having to edit yourself!!

Comment

^ banned because you don't seem to be posting much this afternoon, unless i'm just not posting in the same place
            Spoiler:
            Disclaimer:
            I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
            Quotes!
            - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
            sigpic

Comment

^ Banned because I'm busy with real world things

Comment

^ banned for doing real world stuff on a sunday... THE supposed day of REST
                Spoiler:
                Disclaimer:
                Quotes!
                sigpic

Comment

^ Banned because there is no day of rest!!

Comment

^ unbanned, because so many people have to work on Sunday
                    "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

^ Banned because I'm not working, I'm trying to find a job!! I think I'm unemployable

Comment

^ unbanned for being unemployment :hug: I hope you will find a job quickly.

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Hamenthotep View Post
                          I think I'm unemployable
                          ^^ not-banned because i find that hard to believe, you are probably just living in the wrong place for your talents to be recognized, you are obviously very good at design, and practical stuff like building small scale things good luck though, ever thought about web-design or something like that?

^ banned for... i dunno
                          Spoiler:
                          Disclaimer:
                          Quotes!
                          sigpic

Comment

^ banned for not knowing! And for trying to be helpful! *hugs AvatarIII*

Comment

^ banned for humouring me, i know i'm not really helpfull, being unemployed is just not fair *hugs PH*
                              Spoiler:
                              Disclaimer:
                              Quotes!
                              sigpic

Comment

^ Banned for thinking you're not helpful!

Comment

Working...
                                X