Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ banned because i really don't know enough about you to know what you could do, beyong that you are good at making images, and models, so you are obviously creative and aesthetically minded, or what kind of jobs there are around where you live, so all i can really give you is moral support, would that be helpful enough?
    Spoiler:
    Disclaimer:
    I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
    Quotes!
    - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
    - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
    - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
    sigpic

Comment

^ Banned for offering moral support!

Comment

^ banned because i have to go, now seeing as you are banned, go and do your best at getting a job!! you can do it! we all believe in you
        Spoiler:
        Disclaimer:
        I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
        Quotes!
        - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
        sigpic

Comment

^ Banned for 500th ban!!

Comment

^^ Banned because:

DutchIndeed 508
            Pharaoh Hamenthotep 489
            mckaychick 448
            wolfax 369
            Davesg-43 351
            RepliCartertje 344
            General David Niemi 288
            Platschu 241
            Dr Weir 222

Comment

^ banned for not reaching the 500th ban

I wish I could make something for you, but I can't. You should know that I support you morally too.
              "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

^^ not-banned because thanks for point it out
                < banned for breaking the 500 mark
                ^^ banned because you'll probably overtake me, and perhaps DI tonight if you persevere, but i recommend keeping on looking for a job

^ banned for beating me
                Spoiler:
                Disclaimer:
                Quotes!
                sigpic

Comment

^ Banned for self banning for 500th ban!!

Comment

^banned because I have an Elmo song stuck in my head
                    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

^ Banned for singing with Elmo!

Comment

^Banned for not being able to hear how much Elmo's singing-voice sounds like mine
                        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

^ Banned for being an Elmo sound-alike!

Comment

^Banned for not looking like Elmo, so we could form a Elmo impersonator-duo

sigpic

Comment

^ banned for being an Elmo impersonator
                              sigpic

Comment

^Banned for secretly wanting to be one

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X