X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ banned for being 6th when i'm 3rd
    Spoiler:
    Disclaimer:
    I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
    Quotes!
    - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
    - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
    - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
    sigpic

Comment

^ Banned for banning more than me!! I'm catching up though!! Mwhahaha!!!!

Comment

^ banend for needing to catch up having been here about 7 months longer than me
        Spoiler:
        Disclaimer:
        I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
        Quotes!
        - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
        sigpic

Comment

^^^ banned for not being the first or second top banner, so you will get only a bronze medal in your confused competition

^^ banned for changing your signature's color again

^ banned for no particular reason, only for fun
          "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

^^ selfbanned after realizing this thread started very soon before i joined #

^ banned for thinking bronze isnt good, its neither gaudy like gold, or plain like silver also banned for making me edit, and not knowing PH's sig automatically rotates!!
            Spoiler:
            Disclaimer:
            Quotes!
            sigpic

Comment

^ banned for confusing the "^" with "<", so you banned instead of self-banning
              "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

^ banned because i didn't selfban my present self, i selfbanned myself of the past
                Spoiler:
                Disclaimer:
                Quotes!
                sigpic

Comment

^ banned for the future

Comment

^ banned for brane theory!
                    Spoiler:
                    Disclaimer:
                    Quotes!
                    sigpic

Comment

^ Banned for finally reaching 900 posts!

Comment

^ banned for banning AvatarIII at this post milestone

Comment

^ Banned because he has 99 more posts to go before he reaches the milestone!

Comment

^ banned because i'm not even halfway the THE milestone!!
                            Spoiler:
                            Disclaimer:
                            Quotes!
                            sigpic

Comment

^ Banned for thinking 2000 posts is the milestone to aim for!!

Comment

< self-banned for not knowing that "milestone" has an other meaning in English I wanted to be a bit sarcastic, that the 900th post isn't a round number

^ banned for not having the 1000th post now

Comment

Working...
                                X