Comment

banned cuz Chuck Norris Said so ^

Comment

^ banned because Patriot Act puts Chuck in jail w/out lawyers
          sigpic

Comment

banned cuz Mr. T bailled him out ^

Comment

^ banned because MR T is not allowed at Gitmo or any other SuperMax Prison
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wolfax View Post
                ^^ banned for posting when wanting her sleep
                ^ banned for making assumptions- it was morning and < was going offline as parents were due to arrive at any time and < needed to be 'studying' in room, not on internet in the front!
                'I am frightened that the flame of hate will burn me
                will scorch my pride, scar my heart
                It will burn and I cannot put it out...'

Sig by Falcon Horus- thank you!

my LJ of squee *myspace of angst * my fic of random

My OTP forever, by Stef, who is awesome:
                Spoiler:

Thanks, Stef!

Comment

^ Banned for being in a different time zone to the one wolfax assumed you were in!!

Comment

^ banned for being in the same time zone as me
                    Spoiler:
                    Disclaimer:
                    I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
                    Quotes!
                    - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
                    - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
                    - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
                    sigpic

Comment

^ Banned for being on the south coast!

Comment

^ banned for not disclosing your location!
                        Spoiler:
                        Disclaimer:
                        I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
                        Quotes!
                        - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
                        sigpic

Comment

^ Banned for disclosing your location!

Comment

^ banned because honesty IS the best policy.
                            Spoiler:
                            Disclaimer:
                            Quotes!
                            sigpic

Comment

^ Banned because if you go north and east you will eventually get to where I am!!

And an enemy's promises are made to be broken!!

Comment

^ banned for perhaps being in east anglia? and for hinting you may be an enemy!!
                                Spoiler:
                                Disclaimer:
                                Quotes!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X