banned for being smug
    Vice Admiral and occasionally the Acting Leader of the Gateworld Cantina
    sigpic

Comment

^^ banned for your IMperfections

^ banned for not using ^
      sigpic

Comment

^Banned because our banning addiction is getting out of control...
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

^^banned for whining^
          Vice Admiral and occasionally the Acting Leader of the Gateworld Cantina
          sigpic

Comment

^ ^banned for not liking choas and uncontrollability

^ banned for banning
            sigpic

Comment

^^banned for having a funny nickname

^Banned for being here
              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

^^^^ banned for discovering only now, mylady

^^^ banned for banning because of smileys

^^ banned for being a padawan of Zhaan

^ banned for making me edit and you wrote the same ban, what I wanted to write to him
                "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

^^ banned for banning me for being here

^ banned for too many banned in one post
                  sigpic

Comment

^ banned because I "ban&go" (2:1)
                    "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

^Banned because sleep is EVIL!!!!!!

sigpic

Comment

^ banned because sleep is good
                        sigpic

Comment

^^ banned, because I should sleep, but I wrote my ban as a parody of Wash&Go advertisment. The shampoo have balsam too, so it is 2:1, ergo my ban in ban is similar. Maybe my thinking is a bit complicated and it wasn't the best metaphor.

^ unbanned for your 500th ban! Congratulations! Long live and don't be near the airlock on Galactica or at kawoosh in SGC!

Comment

^ unbanned for compliment (I will remember the warnings )
                            sigpic

Comment

^Banned for having more bans than posts! Way to go!
                              *must sleep*

sigpic

Comment

^ banned for sending him to other threads

Comment

Working...
                                X