X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ banned for being relatively new
    Spoiler:
    Disclaimer:
    I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
    Quotes!
    - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
    - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
    - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
    sigpic

Comment

^banned for having more posts than I
      sigpic

Sig by SamJackShipLover! Thanks!

Thanks to Vanity_killsxxx on LJ for my profile pic!

Comment

^ banned because i went past 666 posts and didn't realise till just now!
        Spoiler:
        Disclaimer:
        I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
        Quotes!
        - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
        - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
        - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
        sigpic

Comment

^banned for being from the UK, one of the most awesomest places ever!
          sigpic

Sig by SamJackShipLover! Thanks!

Thanks to Vanity_killsxxx on LJ for my profile pic!

Comment

^Banned because 'awesomest' is a funny word
            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

^banned for being you That is more then enough reason to ban ya

But I wurve you Nad

meep

Comment

^Banned because I wurve you too, eventhough you're a meanie

Toot!
                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Banned for having 1404 posts!

If you take the 2nd letter and divide it through tis place, then take the last letter times the first and place it on the first place, you'll get 42!

Comment

^banned for confusing me with math!!!! that is SO not allowed!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

^Banned because you need to make room so I can back you up on that

sigpic

Comment

^banned cause I was faster so not making room for ya

Comment

^Banned for not sharing GW space with me

sigpic

Comment

^banned because GW is big, why do you need my place in the first place

Comment

^Banned because your space is warm and fuzzy

sigpic

Comment

^banned for: how did you know!!! You scare me

Comment

Working...
                                X