Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ Banned for greening for the new sigs!!

Comment

^ banned for being a chameleon
      "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

^ banned for not having a sig

Comment

^ banned to change you into happy mood again

Sorry, I am a bit conservative and I think when everyone begins to use sig, then the forum will be a rainbow color comic book. We've kept this basic rules on our Hungarian forum too.
          "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

^ Banned because I'm happy , see? Just signatures say a lot about the persons personality... and I like the rainbow comic book look!

Comment

^ banned for not knowing me enough

Here is my avatar on our SG forum:

I always supported the poor Goa'uld, because everybody hated them. I am bit sad that I can use this avatar after 2000 post.

Comment

^ banned for not putting the above image in signature!

Comment

^^ banned for late sig

^ banned for forced edit
                  sigpic

Comment

^ Banned because it wasn't forced! I edited of my own free will

Comment

^ banned because YOU forced ME to edit
                      sigpic

Comment

^ Banned for not making that clear! maybe you need to edit again!

Comment

^^ and ^ banned for forcing each other to edit

Comment

^^ banned for making me make it clear when it was clear to begin with

^ banned for being you
                            sigpic

Comment

^ banned for banning Platschu for being Platschu!

Comment

^Banned for being you
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X