Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ banned because time makes no difference if an idea is really good.
    Last edited by Daryl Froggy; 25 March 2008, 08:48 AM.

Comment

ban because the idea isn't good.
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

@Daryl Froggy banned because time is God's way to prevent things happen all at once

Comment

^ banned because it is
          sigpic

Comment

^banned for loving cows!

Comment

^ banned for loving mouldy skulls
              Spoiler:
              Disclaimer:
              I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
              Quotes!
              - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
              - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
              - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
              sigpic

Comment

^banned for being in my closet!!

Comment

^ banned for having once been in your closet and then coming out of it.
                  Spoiler:
                  Disclaimer:
                  I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
                  Quotes!
                  - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
                  sigpic

Comment

^ banned because why would 5 guests be watching this thread?
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Weir View Post
                      ^ banned because why would 5 guests be watching this thread?
                      ^ Banned because its probably Google spyders
                      A word of advice... there are creatures that live between this dimension and the next, fiendish creatures that feast on the suffering of an entire world to satiate their eternal hunger. Support the Gateworld Cantina or suffer the fate of all who fall into the clutches of the 'Eladrith Ynneas'

Comment

^ banned because that's even weirder....
                        sigpic

Comment

^ banned cause spyders are annoying.
                          Jess | he/his/him | future ruler of the universe
                          "Roger that. Remind me to underachieve twice as hard from now on."
                          sigpic
                          dA | tumblr | twitter

Comment

^ banned this person kept calling for someone with the same name as me which was very confusing!
                            sigpic

Comment

^ banned for being listed in the directory
                              Spoiler:
                              Disclaimer:
                              Quotes!
                              sigpic

Comment

^ banned because what directory?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X