X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^banned for blushing....

Comment

^ banned because i didn't... also banned for not joining http://z9.invisionfree.com/GW_Cantina
      Spoiler:
      Disclaimer:
      I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
      Quotes!
      - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
      - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
      - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
      sigpic

Comment

^banned because I have no idea what that is

Comment

^ banned for not knowing it is a GWF-OT spinoff forum... without moderator-tyrany
          Spoiler:
          Disclaimer:
          I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
          Quotes!
          - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
          sigpic

Comment

^ banned for getting the 15000th ban
            Spoiler:
            Disclaimer:
            Quotes!
            sigpic

Comment

^ banned for banning yourself!
              sigpic

Comment

^ banned for city life
                Spoiler:
                Disclaimer:
                Quotes!
                sigpic

Comment

^ banned for missing out on city life.
                  sigpic

Comment

^ banned because i can experience city life when i want (i'm quite close to brighton), but town life is still superior
                    Spoiler:
                    Disclaimer:
                    Quotes!
                    sigpic

Comment

^ banned because I grew up in a town and it sucked.
                      sigpic

Comment

unban to the people in live in towns
                        Originally posted by aretood2
                        Jelgate is right

Comment

^banned because for some reason I'm not tired at all at ten to one in the morning
                          Nothing is permanent in this wicked world. Not even our troubles.

Spoiler:
                          Originally posted by ebethman
                          Look to the last page to find one of those strange little posts that no one sees at the end of a page. They are a strange creature. Denied attention from other posts they banned together. By day they are simple, unassuming posts. By night, they solve crime. One of them is called frank. He likes marbles. He has twelve of them. Each has it's own unique binary code which is related to several characteristics. Size. Colour. Public speaking ability....
                          Originally posted by Bray
                          *Bray wins*

Sorry RM....Game OVER!

And eBeth....you're weird

Comment

^banned because Crysis is not bad

Comment

^ banned because my breath is fine
                              Nothing is permanent in this wicked world. Not even our troubles.

Spoiler:
                              Originally posted by ebethman
                              Look to the last page to find one of those strange little posts that no one sees at the end of a page. They are a strange creature. Denied attention from other posts they banned together. By day they are simple, unassuming posts. By night, they solve crime. One of them is called frank. He likes marbles. He has twelve of them. Each has it's own unique binary code which is related to several characteristics. Size. Colour. Public speaking ability....
                              Originally posted by Bray
                              *Bray wins*

Sorry RM....Game OVER!

And eBeth....you're weird

Comment

ban for bad breath
                                Originally posted by aretood2
                                Jelgate is right

Comment

Working...
                                X