• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ Bnanned For Being Bonkers
    sigpic
    Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

^banned because I will go bonkers because of you lot . Americans do not want to mail outside the U.S

Comment

^ banned becuase we do
        sigpic
        Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

^ banned for doing?
          Spoiler:
          Disclaimer:
          I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
          Quotes!
          - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
          - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
          - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
          sigpic

Comment

banned because I am hungry
            Originally posted by aretood2
            Jelgate is right

Comment

^ banned for not eating jelly
              Spoiler:
              Disclaimer:
              I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
              Quotes!
              - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
              - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
              - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
              sigpic

Comment

^Banned for making me think about jelly
                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

^ banned for being Dutch.
                  StarshineRoxie
                  A woman that allows herself the balance of cool wisdom and strength of heart.
                  sigpic

Comment

banned for being what ever nationality you are ^

Comment

^Banned because I'm looking for my banning mojo and you're not helping
                      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

^ banned for losing mojo.
                        StarshineRoxie
                        sigpic

Comment

^Banned for not sharing mojo

sigpic

Comment

^ banned because you didn't ask
                            StarshineRoxie
                            sigpic

Comment

^Banned for not sensing my need

sigpic

Comment

banned for sensing it ^

Comment

Working...
                                X