Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think it is a brave thing, that you can say about yourself, that you need education to improve your skills. I always an "average" pharmacist. Not the best, but not the worst. I am not doctor, so I didn't have to learn special subjects (for example anatomy, pathology) so hardly as the doctors. I know a TV show isn't the reality, so House can argue quickly. Medical doctors and pharmacists work together, but our job is very different. They write the prescriptions, we can give only advices. A pharmacist should be skilled in more theme. Sometimes the patients trust better in the pharmacists, because some of the doctors have god-complex here too and they make their job only for the money. They don't care about the people and they deny the absolute respect even if they treat the patients badly.

The Hungarian economy is a shame. They sold every national companies, the West Europeans fired the workers. I feel they needed us only as market. The politic is even worse. The whole country is divided and corruption is bigger than ever. I never thought that Hungary will be such place after 17 years of changing into democracy. Maybe I am in bad mood, but this isn't the perfect place to raise a family.

^ unbanned, so I can thank.
    "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

If you were a pharmacist here you'd probably have to do another course actually...I dunno, I'm not a doctor! Think of it this way though, if you leave Hungary, the situation would be worse for other people! Yeh a pharmacist doesn't diagnose, but they also must know a lot about medicine. The doctors over there sound evil !
      ^unbanned

Comment

banned for evil vala smile

Comment

^ banned for banning me

Comment

banned for not enjoying getting banned

Comment

^banned for getting a high from being banned

Comment

banned for making me laugh

Comment

^ Banned for laughing! This is a serious thread, you . . . you . . . twit! (My sincerest apologies. My brain fried. Again. )
                  || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

ban for brain frying

Comment

^banned 'cos I gotta go!

Comment

^ Banned for leaving. Also banned for the lovely message in your green . . . (It actually sounds like something I would say. )
                        || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

^ banned because you just are... so there
                          Spoiler:
                          Disclaimer:
                          I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
                          Quotes!
                          - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
                          - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
                          - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
                          sigpic

Comment

ban because your not online
                            Originally posted by aretood2
                            Jelgate is right

Comment

^ banned because you are
                              sigpic
                              Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

^banned because I am gonna go bonkers

Comment