This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^banned for not knowing the classics
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

^ baned for supporting me. This is a legendary film with perfect actors.
      "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

^ banned for the 2 way ambush against me
        sigpic

Comment

^ banned for enjoying it!
          "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

^Yes. Banned for being right
            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

^ banned, because he seemed to be a bit unhappy.

wolfax: Sorry.

Comment

^Banned for making wolfax

Me too

sigpic

Comment

^ banned for being embarassed
                  sigpic

Comment

^ banned, because you are happy again!

Comment

^ banned for being happy about my happiness
                      sigpic

Comment

^Banned for saying the word happy

Comment

^ banned for banning happiness
                          sigpic

Comment

^ banned for opening the happy banner club!

Comment

^ banned for not knowing about the happy banners club
                              sigpic

Comment

^ Banned because I've been too busy to ban tonight! (was practicing make-up effects, want to see?)

Comment

Working...
                                X