X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^banned for not having green bunny lova jackets

Comment

^banned because i just had the best nights sleep I've had in years!
      Vice Admiral and occasionally the Acting Leader of the Gateworld Cantina
      sigpic

Comment

^^Banned for making me want green bunny lova jackets

^Banned because sleep is overrated
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

^^Banned for showing off
          ^Banned for giving bunny hugs

Comment

^banned because i wasn't showing off, i'm just happy... and well rested
            sigpic

Comment

^ Banned for only just waking up!

Comment

^banned because you have something against sleeping in on weekends
                sigpic

Comment

^banned for talking about sleep at 21.30
                  Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

^banned for the hell of it
                    sigpic

Comment

^banned for Joe.

sigpic

Comment

^ banned for Josephine
                        sigpic

Comment

^ banned for "Some Like It Hot".
                          "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

banned for some like it 'cold'
                            sigpic

Comment

^ banned, because I made a reference to a movie and it seems you didn't remember it.
                              http://imdb.com/title/tt0053291/
                              "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

^ banned for thinking I would no a movie from 1959
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X