• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^^ Banned for offering peace!

^ Banned for accepting!

Comment

^ banned, because wolfax didn't accept it, so you can keep him
      "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

^ banned for being Hungary
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wolfax View Post
          ^ banned for being Hungary
          ^ banned, because I am not a country.
          "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

^ banned for
            sigpic

Comment

^ banned for repeating your bans. Try to be creative and funny and as perfect as me! :cough:

Comment

^ Banned for coughing! (And you're not as perfect as me! )

Comment

^ banned, so I can hope that your glory will shine upon me a little.

Comment

^ Banned because I just checked my email, 150 new messages!

Comment

^^ banned for your need for PH's glory

^ banned for not maintaining e-mail
                      sigpic

Comment

^^ banned for getting so many emails from fans. I think most of them will be spam.

^ banned, because she is a sun goddess as a pharaoh, so she has to shine every day!

Comment

^ Banned because its only been a week since I last checked! I was away for a few days, then when I came back I couldn't be bothered with it!

Comment

^ banned for not being here for a few days.

Comment

^ Banned because I had to go out into the real world!

Comment

^ banned for not staying in fantasy land (a ferengi theme park)
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X