X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ banned for giving me that reality check
    sigpic

Comment

^ Banned because the thread has been sane a long while now and change is good!

Comment

^ banned for insane change
        < self bann for contributing to insane change
        sigpic

Comment

^ Banned for my 700th ban!!

Comment

^ banned for your 700th

(congrats Pharo )
            sigpic

Comment

^ Banned for being a long way from 700 bans

Comment

^ banned for being ahead in banns
                sigpic

Comment

^ Banned for being a long way behind in post count too

Comment

^ banned because the counted threads are rediculous lately
                    sigpic

Comment

^ Banned because fun and games is counted! You can post there while waiting for better threads in the rest of the forum!

Comment

^ banned because I didnt know fun and games are counted
                        sigpic

Comment

^ Banned for not knowing that 'off topic' is the only board not counted

Comment

^ banned, because GW was dead for hours and I missed our little banner team
                            "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

^ Banned for missing the banner team! I missed you too!

Comment

^ banned, because today is Sunday and wolfax will be jealous
                                "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Working...
                                X