• Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ Banned for being wolfax!!

Comment

^ Pharo, you are still at No-Where, your banned
      sigpic

Comment

^ Banned because theres nothing wrong with being at the Corner of No and Where!!

Comment

^ banned for....oh....
          sigpic

Comment

^ Banned for that!!

Comment

Corner of No and Where - This should be in Harry Potter.

^^ banned for "ohhh"

^ banned for not finding better reason
              "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

^^

^ banned for banning ligit reason
                sigpic

Comment

^^ Banned because Corner of No and Where is from Firefly!! Not Harry Potter!

^ Banned for making me edit

Comment

Yes, I know. It was only an advice, because the name of the location reminds me to the HP's railway station. 9 and 3/4 track etc.

^ banned for liking the brown coats
                    "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

^ banned. I can't think of a reason....
                      sigpic

Comment

^^ Banned for not. Unless you do, then not banned!

^ Banned for being faster than me

Comment

^ banned for giving choices
                          sigpic

Comment

< I ban myself, because I don't like Firefly.

^^ banned for not using your pharaoh powers. They should take a ticket after you, if they want to ban.

^ banned for rescue mission

Comment

^^ Banned because I can't ban a browncoat! (if he is one )

^ Banned for not liking Firefly!!!!!

Comment

^^^ banned for not being pro-choice.

^ Banned for now being faster than me.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X