X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^^ banned for asking more jurisdiction

^ banned for conspiracy

I could never harm anyone, but I had to. I felt so sad, when I had to ban my first user. I tried warns first, post ban, but later I had to make harder decisions. So I can understand that mods of GW have really harder job to separate to anti vs. pro group here.

V banned for writing after me and because you will use the "banned for making me edit" sentence etc.
    "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

^ Banned for plotting revenge alone
      sigpic

Comment

^ banned for not editing (bah....)

V pre-banned for long post
        "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

^Banned, banned, banned! I ban you all, because it's My 500th Ban!!

*DI really does heart banning *

Long enough?
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

^ unbanned, because you made a record! Congratulations!

I've felt that I had to make pre-ban, because you were here, but you wrote your post so long.

What is that green bunny (banny )?

Comment

^Banned for not knowing Joe The Green Bunny

And I can be longwinded Good catch on the pre-ban!
              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

^ banned for Joe the Bunny
                sigpic

Comment

^ banned for not telling me, why are you so shocked

What would Vala say?

"I thought we imposed a moratorium on cultural references I wouldn't understand."

Comment

^ banned for being slow (dial up maybe?)
                    sigpic

Comment

^^Banned because, well, DI is the only one who knows Joe the green bunny...
                      He's mine and mine alone

^Banned for being very fast and... just fast

sigpic

Comment

^^ banned for assuming that I haven't got ADSL

^ banned because I searched quickly the wikipedia, but I haven't found anything

Comment

^ banned for using Wiki
                          sigpic

Comment

^Banned because *DI hearts wiki *

And Joe is scared of spotlights, so...

sigpic

Comment

< self-banned for acting like a clever adult. I thought Joe is a popular American cartoon hero or something like that. So I wanted answers before the next ban round.

^ banned for not making carrot food for him

Comment

^Banned because Joe likes pizza better

Ah, ok. Nothing wrong with being clever

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X