X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ banning in Lieu of Pharo banning you
    sigpic

Comment

^ Banned for protecting David for using the banned banning reason!

Comment

^ but I did bann him, for you, banned for your confusion
        sigpic

Comment

^ Banned for banning David, therefore protecting him from the wrath of Hamenthotep!!! Mwhahaha!!!

Comment

^ banned for your wraith
            sigpic

Comment

^ Banned for misreading wrath as wraith!

Comment

^ banned for being a wraith
                sigpic

Comment

^ banned because I'm not a wraith, a goa'uld or 4000 years old!!!

Comment

^ Banned for your fustration
                    sigpic

Comment

^ banned for being frustrating!! *zats wolfax*

Comment

*recovers from zat*

< banned for making my sig maker fustrated
                        sigpic

Comment

^ Banned for self banning!

Comment

^ and ^^ banned for 3 page long banning list while I slept
                            "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

^ banned because that's true to me too
                              Spoiler:
                              Disclaimer:
                              I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
                              Quotes!
                              - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
                              - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
                              - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
                              sigpic

Comment

^Banned because I always have to go to uni when the weather's great
                                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                                Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Working...
                                X