Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^^unbanned- Any chance of a rescue before AR gets me to feed on myself?
    ^banned- I'm really starting to not like you...
    If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
    sigpic

Comment

^All.........Davros and Anubis destroy the entire universe and all dimensional realms Time resets and AR is now human *Steps on AR with an AT-AT*

Comment

^^Banned. I told you... I'm past that. nyway, its not like the mindtrap will stop Jn... we've been fighting for what...... 3 months now?
        ^Banned. *cuts a hollow space in the foot with me lightsaber*
        Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm the rest of his life.
        ---
        sigpic

Comment

^Banned....Deny AR a fight and he will wither away on his own...Last JN message in the banning the poster thread

Comment

^unbanned- You going? uh-oh....
            sigpic

Comment

^Banned. dont worry.. I'm not going to make you harm yourself. Your just going to try a few... alternate foodsources.
              ^^Banned. Deny AR a fight and he will become Supreme Ruler of the Universe unchallenged
              Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm the rest of his life.
              ---
              sigpic

Comment

^banned- oh heck I'm left alone with you?!
                sigpic

Comment

^Banned. Here.. see how this tastes *hands Dray a ferret*
                  ---
                  sigpic

Comment

^banned- I'd rather feed on myself! No! Wait I didn't mean that! Don't!
                    sigpic

Comment

^6Banned...Your Grounded No empires for you

Comment

^Banned. It wont be an empire... it will be an Empire!!!!! (notice the capital )
                        ^^Banned. Hm......... *leads you into a zoo* Which looks good to you? There must be something just as satisfying or more satisfying that humans.
                        ---
                        sigpic

Comment

^Banned...You say Atlantis Rules yet you are an Ori...The other Ori must have kicked you out of the club

Comment

^Banned. Why would anyone do that?

Comment

^^Banned. When I created the file I was really into SGA and didn't pay too much attention to SG-1.
                              ^Unbanned.
                              ---
                              sigpic

Comment

^Unbanned.

Comment

Working...
                                X