X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^Banned..Yes I hear a hungry Draygon

Comment

^unbanned- JN! Let me out quick! Before AR puts my feeding hand on my chest!
      If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
      sigpic

Comment

^Banned. Hello?!?! He's in the box!!!
        Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm the rest of his life.
        ---
        sigpic

Comment

^Banned.........*Transports AR to the Pokemon Universe*mwhahahahahhahahaha

Comment

^unbanned- My hero!
            sigpic

Comment

^Banned. *immediately catches the most powerful pokemon ever and brings it back to this universe* MWAHAHAHAHAHHA!
              Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm the rest of his life.
              ---
              sigpic

Comment

^Banned......Universe switching causes Pokemon to go nuts and carniverous......*Hears AR screaming*

Comment

^ubanned- uh-oh.... still hungry....
                  sigpic

Comment

^Unbanned.....Sacrifices all the Mandalorians to Draygons hunger

Comment

^unbanned- not enough... *collapses with hunger*
                      sigpic

Comment

^Unbanned...What??????? Several Million Mandalorians was not enough????

Comment

^^Banned. *walks in the shield and is about to place Dray's hand on her chest..*
                          ^Banned. There's not even that many left!!!
                          ---
                          sigpic

Comment

^Banned...Time Dilates AR and Draygon...then isolates AR and presses the delete button

Comment

^ubanned- *still unconcious*
                              sigpic

Comment

^Unbanned...*Unfreezes Draygon....Uses Asgard Medical systems to heal her*

Comment

Working...
                                X