X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ banned for the movie dvd is better..although I have yet to get it myself
    sigpic

Comment

^ banned because I took out the trash as I thought no one been staying the house for a week, only to realise, one of my housemates has and he just left the rubbish in the garden rotting!
      sigpic

Comment

^ Sympathetic unban
        1 Year 11mths without using the letter U on the thread: ask Morbo anything

Comment

^ Thankful unban.
          sigpic

Comment

^ banned for lazy roommates..unbanned for understanding your pain
            sigpic

Comment

^ banned for sympathy!
              "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

^ Banned for empathy!

Comment

^ banned for wearing a viking helm all the time!
                  "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

^ Banned! Gawd no, that aint me!

Comment

^banned for asking Morbo something
                      If your work speaks for itself, don't interrupt. ~Henry J. Kaiser

Comment

^^banned for denial
                        ^banned for cutting

Comment

^^ Banned cus the wise one knows all

^ Banned. How else was she supposed to get in front of you?

Comment

^ Banned for not being a viking

Comment

^banned for the same reason!

Comment

^ banned for the different reason
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X