X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^^ banned cause I clicked on it, cool

^ banned cause you're way too fast
    sigpic
    The Tok'ra * Rodney McKay * Whump * Ba'al * // "Electric Sperm!" - Jason Momoa [25.10.09]

Comment

^banned for being too slow

sigpic

Comment

^ banned for not being as lazy as me
        sigpic
        The Tok'ra * Rodney McKay * Whump * Ba'al * // "Electric Sperm!" - Jason Momoa [25.10.09]

Comment

^^ Banned for: Ouch! Grinch!!! Grinch!!!

^ Banned for lazyness is next to godliness
          1 Year 11mths without using the letter U on the thread: ask Morbo anything

Comment

^ and ^^ banned for not banning more, so our thread was only on the second page in the Off-Topic Chatter!
            "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

^banned for using a smilie
              If your work speaks for itself, don't interrupt. ~Henry J. Kaiser

Comment

^ banned for visiting a so evil thread as this!
                Spoiler:
                "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

^ Banned for displaying the vindictive use of a goauld ribborn device.

Comment

^ banned because this picture reminds me how to deal with off-topic and bad users on my Hungarian SG forum.

Comment

^ Banned! What are you doing loitering around hungarian SG forums?

Comment

^ banned because I am a moderator and administrator there since 8 years. I will be humble, when I say, I am one of the loyalest and biggest SG fan in Hungary. I was more active when I was younger. I wrote database, quiz and lecture on SG. I wrote short episode descriptions for our page and they were so good that they published them in TV newspapers. I was so proud for weeks.

Comment

^ banned because I feel like it....

Comment

^banned because I said so

Comment

^ banned for being tired!

Comment

^banned for eating

Comment

Working...
                                X