Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ banned for using the favorite ban of PH!
    "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

^banned for daring to enter this thread and post

sigpic

Comment

^ banned for culling me out here!
        "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

^ Banned!! You know why

Comment

^ unbanned, because your ban is a gift for me.

Comment

^banned for refusing to be culled

sigpic

Comment

^ Banned for wanting to cull Platschu

Comment

^banned for sleeping

sigpic

Comment

^ banned because I'm stuck at waiting for an incubation of samples to be up!

Edit: Why have a number of posts been deleted in my thread?
                    sigpic

Comment

^ banned because they are trying to steal our memories!!
                      Spoiler:
                      Disclaimer:
                      I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
                      Quotes!
                      - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
                      - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
                      - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
                      sigpic

Comment

^ banned because a load of innocent posts have been deleted in this thread!
                        sigpic

Comment

^ banned becuase it's 11 and a half hours worth of posts EVERYWHERE that have gone!!!!
                          Spoiler:
                          Disclaimer:
                          I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
                          Quotes!
                          - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
                          sigpic

Comment

^ unbanned for letting me know it's not personal (hopefully this might have something to do with fixing the server)!
                            sigpic

Comment

^ banned because sky says the forum probably restored from backups. don't panic!! everything seems to be working smoothly again though
                              Spoiler:
                              Disclaimer:
                              Quotes!
                              sigpic

Comment

^ banned for eating pure lard (ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww)!!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X