• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^banned because I don't know

sigpic

Comment

^ Banned for not knowing
      A word of advice... there are creatures that live between this dimension and the next, fiendish creatures that feast on the suffering of an entire world to satiate their eternal hunger. Support the Gateworld Cantina or suffer the fate of all who fall into the clutches of the 'Eladrith Ynneas'

Comment

^banned for not telling me then

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Shanthaia View Post
          ^banned for not telling me then
          ^ Banned because that would be no fun
          A word of advice... there are creatures that live between this dimension and the next, fiendish creatures that feast on the suffering of an entire world to satiate their eternal hunger. Support the Gateworld Cantina or suffer the fate of all who fall into the clutches of the 'Eladrith Ynneas'

Comment

^Banned because it will be fun to know!

http://dragcave.ath.cx/user/59484
            Credits to Shanthaia for the siggy.
            The Chevron Team
            Spoiler:
            Never make everything Organic!
            Atlantis Meeting. The Atlantis team views a Wraith transmission...
            :Thanks to us finding a stockpile of drone weapons, we have reverse-engineered them and created an organic version. We are finished with the testing and YOU will be our first target.
            :Order evacuation of all unimportant personnel. Raise the shield.
            :The drones are heading towards us.
            :Those drones look familiar...
            : SQUID?!?
            We are sending eggs so you can make some squid/egg rolls after this. Enjoy!

Comment

Originally posted by RM_2000_A View Post
              ^Banned because it will be fun to know!
              ^ Banned I get more fun from you lot not knowing

Comment

^Banned because everyone knows. Learn to share your feelings, Padawan.

The Chevron Team
                Spoiler:
                :Thanks to us finding a stockpile of drone weapons, we have reverse-engineered them and created an organic version. We are finished with the testing and YOU will be our first target.

Comment

Originally posted by RM_2000_A View Post
                  ^Banned because everyone knows. Learn to share your feelings, Padawan.
                  ^ Banned because I fell to the dark side long ago!

Comment

^banned for joining me

sigpic

Comment

^^Banned because youre still dangling on a really thick rope! Its just your mindset!

^Banned for making me edit

The Chevron Team
                      Spoiler:

Comment

^banned for posting in the first place

sigpic

Comment

^ banned because we ran out of large nitrile gloves, and medium are quite tight and restricting on me, but strangely nice to wear
                          Spoiler:
                          Disclaimer:
                          I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
                          Quotes!
                          - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
                          - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
                          - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
                          sigpic

Comment

^banned for - I always need small ones of those

sigpic

Comment

^ banned by my mighty medium purple nitrile gloves!!!
                              Spoiler:
                              Disclaimer:
                              I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
                              Quotes!
                              - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
                              - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
                              - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
                              sigpic

Comment

^banned because the voices tell me so

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X