• Time
  • Show
Clear All

^unbanned for being delusional .

Comment

^ banned for dragging me into your delusion
      Spoiler:
      Disclaimer:
      I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
      Quotes!
      - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
      - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
      - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
      sigpic

Comment

^unbanned for dragging yourself .

Comment

^ banned for unbanning!!
          Spoiler:
          Disclaimer:
          I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
          Quotes!
          - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
          sigpic

Comment

^banned because it is her birthday

sigpic

Comment

^ banned because it's actdree, ShadeAngel, dreamingofstargate (62), Seperated@Birth? (39), IMACEAC08 (36), bobisphere (30), start255 (28), stargatejumper (26), Flibble (25), The X-Woman (24), simona (24), Francesca (24), rmbeast (23), Integrabyte, kayla (22), jeaster (22), Lux (21), warrant officer (21), SanGate (21), Gremblin (20), Supreme Thor (19), TheAdventurer (18), Thor of The Asgard (17), Leviathan Crusader's birthday too

and i thought teg was a dude!!
              Spoiler:
              Disclaimer:
              Quotes!
              sigpic

Comment

^banned for that I can see on the main forum page as well

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AvatarIII View Post
                  ^ banned because it's actdree, ShadeAngel, dreamingofstargate (62), Seperated@Birth? (39), IMACEAC08 (36), bobisphere (30), start255 (28), stargatejumper (26), Flibble (25), The X-Woman (24), simona (24), Francesca (24), rmbeast (23), Integrabyte, kayla (22), jeaster (22), Lux (21), warrant officer (21), SanGate (21), Gremblin (20), Supreme Thor (19), TheAdventurer (18), Thor of The Asgard (17), Leviathan Crusader's birthday too

and i thought teg was a dude!!
                  I thought that too . Why would he be a girl?

Comment

^banned for thinking she is a boy - are you having nice presents?

sigpic

Comment

^unbanned because I did specify in my profile my gender .
                      ^^bonus unban because I did get something even though I did not ask for anything .

Comment

^banned because that sounds nice

sigpic

Comment

^unbanned because you abused green in that sig!!!!

Comment

^banned because I like it

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Shanthaia View Post
                              ^banned because I like it
                              ^banned for not suggesting that your Wraith friends burn down the forest to find the yummie humies
                              A word of advice... there are creatures that live between this dimension and the next, fiendish creatures that feast on the suffering of an entire world to satiate their eternal hunger. Support the Gateworld Cantina or suffer the fate of all who fall into the clutches of the 'Eladrith Ynneas'

Comment

^unbanned for trying to kill trees!

Comment

Working...
                                X