This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ banned because I believe that you are bluffing
    Nothing is permanent in this wicked world. Not even our troubles.

Spoiler:
    Originally posted by ebethman
    Look to the last page to find one of those strange little posts that no one sees at the end of a page. They are a strange creature. Denied attention from other posts they banned together. By day they are simple, unassuming posts. By night, they solve crime. One of them is called frank. He likes marbles. He has twelve of them. Each has it's own unique binary code which is related to several characteristics. Size. Colour. Public speaking ability....
    Originally posted by Bray
    *Bray wins*

Sorry RM....Game OVER!

And eBeth....you're weird

Comment

^banned for talking the talk but not walking the walk

Spoiler:

How about dem apples?

Comment

^ banned because photographic evidence isn't as conclusive as it used to be
        Nothing is permanent in this wicked world. Not even our troubles.

Spoiler:
        Originally posted by ebethman
        Look to the last page to find one of those strange little posts that no one sees at the end of a page. They are a strange creature. Denied attention from other posts they banned together. By day they are simple, unassuming posts. By night, they solve crime. One of them is called frank. He likes marbles. He has twelve of them. Each has it's own unique binary code which is related to several characteristics. Size. Colour. Public speaking ability....
        Originally posted by Bray
        *Bray wins*

Sorry RM....Game OVER!

And eBeth....you're weird

Comment

^banned for denying the fact that a picture is worth 1000 words!!!!
          -->Bonus ban for thinking that me and ma Sculllay don't walk the walk!!!

Comment

^ banned because I have to write a 15-20 page literature review!
            sigpic

Comment

banned 4 having homework

Comment

^Banned because writing essays and reviews is FUN, FUN, FUN!

http://dragcave.ath.cx/user/59484
                Credits to Shanthaia for the siggy.
                The Chevron Team
                Spoiler:
                Never make everything Organic!
                Atlantis Meeting. The Atlantis team views a Wraith transmission...
                :Thanks to us finding a stockpile of drone weapons, we have reverse-engineered them and created an organic version. We are finished with the testing and YOU will be our first target.
                :Order evacuation of all unimportant personnel. Raise the shield.
                :The drones are heading towards us.
                :Those drones look familiar...
                : SQUID?!?
                We are sending eggs so you can make some squid/egg rolls after this. Enjoy!

Comment

^banned for complaining about something you like to do

Comment

^ banned for opposite effect
                    sigpic

Comment

^ banned for killing the thread
                      Spoiler:
                      Disclaimer:
                      I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
                      Quotes!
                      - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
                      - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
                      - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AvatarIII View Post
                        ^ banned for killing the thread
                        ^Banned for being a thread necromancer
                        A word of advice... there are creatures that live between this dimension and the next, fiendish creatures that feast on the suffering of an entire world to satiate their eternal hunger. Support the Gateworld Cantina or suffer the fate of all who fall into the clutches of the 'Eladrith Ynneas'

Comment

^ banned for sustaining the thread
                          Spoiler:
                          Disclaimer:
                          I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
                          Quotes!
                          - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
                          sigpic

Comment

^banned cos its been so long since I posted here

Comment

^banned for nt bumping it at every opportunity...
                              Spoiler:
                              Disclaimer:
                              Quotes!
                              sigpic

Comment

^ Banned because I haven't banned for a while!

Comment

Working...
                                X