• Show
Clear All

^banned for having a wraith siggy and avatar

sigpic

Comment

^ banned for saying my name!!
      Spoiler:
      Disclaimer:
      I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
      Quotes!
      - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
      - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
      - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
      sigpic

Comment

^banned for jumping like that!!

Comment

^ banned for pointing, you'll poke holes and the fairies will fall out.
          Nothing is permanent in this wicked world. Not even our troubles.

Spoiler:
          Originally posted by ebethman
          Look to the last page to find one of those strange little posts that no one sees at the end of a page. They are a strange creature. Denied attention from other posts they banned together. By day they are simple, unassuming posts. By night, they solve crime. One of them is called frank. He likes marbles. He has twelve of them. Each has it's own unique binary code which is related to several characteristics. Size. Colour. Public speaking ability....
          Originally posted by Bray
          *Bray wins*

Sorry RM....Game OVER!

And eBeth....you're weird

Comment

^ banned for being from the future!! how is this afternoon going anyway?
            Spoiler:
            Disclaimer:
            I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
            Quotes!
            - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
            sigpic

Comment

^banned for taking about the future!!!

Comment

^Banned for not letting him fix up disastrous consequences that may happen in our continuity

http://dragcave.ath.cx/user/59484
                Credits to Shanthaia for the siggy.
                The Chevron Team
                Spoiler:
                Never make everything Organic!
                Atlantis Meeting. The Atlantis team views a Wraith transmission...
                :Thanks to us finding a stockpile of drone weapons, we have reverse-engineered them and created an organic version. We are finished with the testing and YOU will be our first target.
                :Order evacuation of all unimportant personnel. Raise the shield.
                :The drones are heading towards us.
                :Those drones look familiar...
                : SQUID?!?
                We are sending eggs so you can make some squid/egg rolls after this. Enjoy!

Comment

^ banned because it's 7 in the evning and pitch black outside

Spoiler:
                  Look to the last page to find one of those strange little posts that no one sees at the end of a page. They are a strange creature. Denied attention from other posts they banned together. By day they are simple, unassuming posts. By night, they solve crime. One of them is called frank. He likes marbles. He has twelve of them. Each has it's own unique binary code which is related to several characteristics. Size. Colour. Public speaking ability....
                  *Bray wins*

Sorry RM....Game OVER!

Comment

^banned because it is 11:32 in the morning and sunny as hell!!!

Comment

Banned because it is 6:05 and enjoying the quaint sunset feeling.

http://dragcave.ath.cx/user/59484
                      Credits to Shanthaia for the siggy.
                      The Chevron Team
                      Spoiler:
                      Never make everything Organic!
                      Atlantis Meeting. The Atlantis team views a Wraith transmission...
                      :Thanks to us finding a stockpile of drone weapons, we have reverse-engineered them and created an organic version. We are finished with the testing and YOU will be our first target.
                      :Order evacuation of all unimportant personnel. Raise the shield.
                      :The drones are heading towards us.
                      :Those drones look familiar...
                      : SQUID?!?
                      We are sending eggs so you can make some squid/egg rolls after this. Enjoy!

Comment

^ banned because it's 10 degrees out side.

Spoiler:
                        *Bray wins*

Sorry RM....Game OVER!

Comment

^banned because it is 20!!

Comment

^ banned because its about 20 here too, sunny as mercury, and not even 11 yet.
                            Spoiler:
                            Disclaimer:
                            Quotes!
                            sigpic

Comment

^banned because its 12 o'clock - learn how to read it !

sigpic

Comment

^ banned for not living in the original time zone!
                                Spoiler:
                                Disclaimer:
                                Quotes!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X