X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^banned for having a crush on Wraith!!!

Comment

^ banned for supporting the unresolved cases!
      "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

^banned because the truth is out there...

Comment

^ banned for believing this, even if they said to you that you have to trust no one!
          "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

ban because you make no sense
            Originally posted by aretood2
            Jelgate is right

Comment

^ Banned for not believing!

Comment

^banned for trusting people and for being gullible .

Comment

^ Banned for trusting no one!

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Hamenthotep View Post
                    ^ Banned for trusting no one!
                    banned for having an evil laugh
                    Originally posted by aretood2
                    Jelgate is right

Comment

@Katie: unbanned for being fuzzy!!!

Comment

^ Banned for unbanning Katie

Comment

^banned because I love Katie .

Comment

^ banned for not saving her from the dragon!

Comment

^banned for not liking the fact that she is trapped in a tower waiting for me to come with my horse and save her...she'll probably have gray hair by the time I arrive .

Comment

^^ Banned for bringing dragons into the thread!

^ Banned for taking your time

Comment

Working...
                                X