• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TameFarrar
    Too late....I saw YOU .....*strolls away with new shoes*

Oh hot damn..... have fun with them

Spoiler:
    *whispes to graytop* they won't fit her

Comment

I come back after few days and people are walking off with other peoples shoes *runs to hide his shoes*
      "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

Originally posted by Wass
        I come back after few days and people are walking off with other peoples shoes *runs to hide his shoes*
        No, it is just Tame and you know how she is with shoes.

Comment

Originally posted by greytop
          No, it is just Tame and you know how she is with shoes.
          JUST Tame... JUST TAME *sigh* it is really only me....I am so alone...whoa is me.....LOL ok THAT was just wrong...

and as far as the shoes go...if you would just wait a little while I WILL get tired of YOUR particular shoes.....

you know how it is...you get a new pair and you are just *Totally in love* with THOSE shoes....but a week later you see an even BET-TER pair and the last ones get kicked to the curb ....so just give it time.....you will all get your shoes back
          Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by mazzmatazz
            be nice or i bring out the big guns.

yeah, that's right. jack in boonie pics.
            And what exactly are Jack in boonie pics supposed to do to Kliggs and me?

Comment

Originally posted by Feli
              Smote you down and make you writhe in agony
              Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Are you sure that's agony that they're writhing in?

I'm just sayin'....
                "You cannot reason with your own heart;
                it has it's own laws and beats about things
                which the intellect scorns."
                - Mark Twain -

Comment

Originally posted by rocket4477
                  No Tame, YOU are the best.
                  Huh! I thought I was! Was there a memo?

Comment

There are very few things about Jack that could make me writhe in agony and boonie pics luckily aren't among them.

Comment

they'll take kliggs out. and then where's your backup? huh?

Comment

Originally posted by mazzmatazz
                        they'll take kliggs out. and then where's your backup? huh?
                        So they take Kliggs out and I'll be alone with Jack and a boonie? Somehow I fail to see the problem....

Comment

So they take Kliggs out and I'll be alone with Jack and a boonie? Somehow I fail to see the problem....
                          To me there isn't a problem. You could join me in my high rise gutter and enjoy the show.

Comment

There are very few things about Jack that could make me writhe in agony and boonie pics luckily aren't among them.
                            *notes down new objective: find out what things about jack make feli writhe*

*thinks*

*adds 'in agony'*

Comment

Originally posted by greytop
                              To me there isn't a problem. You could join me in my high rise gutter and enjoy the show.
                              Uhm, there must be a misunderstanding: Jack, his boonie and I are not going to put on a show. At least not a public one...

Comment

G*d, do I want this day to be OVER!!!! It's only Monday and I have just about had it for the week...I need a vacation.
                                "You cannot reason with your own heart;
                                it has it's own laws and beats about things
                                which the intellect scorns."
                                - Mark Twain -

Comment

Working...
                                X