Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oh my god tame... great new av... i frakkin love it... mmm that man is so thunk worthy
    Last edited by CKO; 12 April 2005, 06:07 PM. Reason: cuz i can't spell worth a damn today ;)
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CKO
      oh my god tame... great new av... i frakkin love it... mmm that man is so thunk worthy
      well it is my duty to spread the *joy* of StarGate to all threads....we all have to have a goal
      Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
        Actually I am just a figment of your imagination
        LOL Tame!!

That's my marquee screensaver at work...... ("I am but a figment of your imagination... ") Someone comes in to ask a question or needs help... I just point at the screensaver.... Sorry... can't help you.... don't exist.....
        Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
        My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

well it is my duty to spread the *joy* of StarGate to all threads....we all have to have a goal
          And you spread it so well! ((((Tame))))

How goesth the packing? You do hear all of our anticpatory sighs out here about your trip, don't you???!
          Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
          My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

Hello. I haven't seen you here before. I can tell you aren't new, but...?
            The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.

Live life for what you have and those you love.

Comment

Originally posted by Klorel
              Hello. I haven't seen you here before. I can tell you aren't new, but...?
              ShimmeringStar has been on this thread before but she doesn't come too often.

Comment

oh ok

Comment

Madame greytop, how long have you been a system lord?

Comment

Madame greytop, how long have you been a system lord?
                    I don't really remember. Sometime after the first of the year, I think.

Comment

Cool BTW, I gave you some green

Comment

Originally posted by Spimman
                        I guess it was somebody else...I remember it was somebody from UK??? Not sure...sorry for the mix up.
                        I think that was me on leave!!! But it's a distant memory now
                        Hope everyone's keeping well I've lost track of things here a bit, between the forum being down & getting my MP3 player - I never realised how much music I had, it's taking an age to sort it all out & my computer goes really slow if I try to do too many things at once, so my grand plan of popping in here whilst I sorted my CD collection didn't really work out!
                        Oy-Vey!!!

Comment

I need a smiley that is jumping up and down in excitement... Can you believe that by this time tomorrow I will be in Vancouver WOO HOO!!!!!

I am so excited I can hardly work......yeah thats the best one yet
                          Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

You live in Arizona and are going to Vancouver? I hope you have a really good time, Miss Tame

Comment

I need a smiley that is jumping up and down in excitement... Can you believe that by this time tomorrow I will be in Vancouver WOO HOO!!!!!

I am so excited I can hardly work......yeah thats the best one yet
                              Have fun and don’t forget us
                              "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

You live in Arizona and are going to Vancouver? I hope you have a really good time, Miss Tame
                                Yep Klorel..I am heading the StarGate Convention..... I am getting SO excited !!!

Comment

Working...
                                X