Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The thing is she likes the show, but thinks the fact that I talk with other fans online is a little much.
    sigpic

Comment

She is wlecome to her opinion...one day...muah ha ha ha ha
      sigpic

Comment

She'll come around.
        Hatshepsut, Queen Pharaoh

Comment

Maybe so, but I won't be holding my breath...unless I'm swimming or something. 2 more paragraphs and a conclusion to go and my paper is complete. ANy good ideas for moral arguments against government censorship? So far I've used Utilitarianism...I'm thinking maybe virtue ethics and human dignity or absolute moral rules....any thoughts this late?

I can't believe I put this freshman level course off until the semester before I finish my undergraduate degree!
          sigpic

Comment

Don't worry anymore, I'm done and I'm going to bed. I can look forward to waking up in 5 hours or less and starting over wiht another busy day...I gotta find room for a nap somewhere if possible...I miss naps...Good night everyone!!!
            sigpic

Comment

What gets me is when I'm online and the I get the message is server is busy please try again (something to that effect). Then when I get back online there are more people. I think that they should get the message and not kick those online off.

I'm finished complaining for now.

Comment

Bugs the hell out of me too. Especially when I've just typed a long post and half sent it, and then that notice pops up. Post lost and I can't do anything on GW Forum.

Why does it do that now? I'm no good with computers, so I've got no idea why it would keep on kicking me out. Haven't there always been lots of people active on GW? So why is the server going crazy now?
                The death of one man is a tragedy, the death of millions is a statistic - Stalin
                The viewpoint of one person is not the viewpoint of all - ShadowMaat
                Dulce et Decorum est pro patria mori - Horace
                All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing - Edmund Burke
                Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools talk because they have to say something - Plato
                An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind - Gandhi
                Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake - Napoleon

Comment

Originally posted by greytop
                  What gets me is when I'm online and the I get the message is server is busy please try again (something to that effect). Then when I get back online there are more people. I think that they should get the message and not kick those online off.

I'm finished complaining for now.
                  I have had for last few days but it seems to be fine now
                  "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

I always copy any long posts to the clipboard before I click 'post'. It helps.

Madeleine

Comment

Originally posted by Madeleine_W
                      I always copy any long posts to the clipboard before I click 'post'. It helps.
                      I usually write it in MS Word and then transfer it here but that’s because I'm dyslexic so I check the spellings.

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

Some days it gets to me more than others that the *Server is busy*....I did start doing what Madelines has said and begun copying my posts if the are long or heartfelt.

Although if I haven't been kicked out I find that SOMETIMES I can hit the *back* button and my reply or post is still there and I quickly copy it.

Did you know that there is a belief that Magnets can help a migrain?...well it is true..not that they help just that people say so...so for all of you who thought I was just trying to get magnets into a sentence...well cause that crossed my mind too
                        Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                          Did you know that there is a belief that Magnets can help a migrain?...well it is true..not that they help just that people say so...so for all of you who thought I was just trying to get magnets into a sentence...well cause that crossed my mind too
                          I find pain killers to be just as effective.

Comment

Originally posted by Wass
                            I find pain killers to be just as effective.
                            LOL...well yes those could work too
                            I was just being way to impressed with myself... I was actually having that conversation about Magnets and Migraines and I thought it would be just too funny to write that here.... well I DID crack myself up....but I am easy to please
                            Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Well hi, everyone! Miss Tame, are you still here?
                              The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.

Live life for what you have and those you love.

Comment

Actually I am just a figment of your imagination

Comment

Working...
                                X