Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey, Hatusu Do you like talking to yourself?
    The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.

Live life for what you have and those you love.

Comment

Nah. I've heard everything I have to say.
      Hatshepsut, Queen Pharaoh

Comment

Hehe
        The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.

Live life for what you have and those you love.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
          For the most part, though, I try not to associate avs with names too much because I know they're all subject to change at a moment's notice.
          Well, except mine of course. I'm rather attatched to mine and I think it might take people aback were I to change mine all of the sudden. Plus I wuvs it. It's funny though cuz after seeing my picture one of the other mods said that she had expected me to be all pale and blonde and angelic looking cuz of my av. Pale...yes. Blonde...not right now. Angelic...not so much.

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

To Hatusu....and NO; you do not have to pose in the buff!

"When I'm finshed with the egg, perhaps a portrait for your birthday?"
            Last edited by Ancient 1; 26 March 2005, 10:17 PM.

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

I would like to take this time to thank Tame for her latest hug, therefore promoting me to System Lord. Before this I had never knelt before false gods, but had always aspired to be one. Thank again, Tame.

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

Just got back in from the garden where the Easter Bunny had left a whole load of chocolate in the garden.

As for Avatars... I think I'm the only one with Lord Clangu'ur
                In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king

sigpic

Comment

what I meant to say was...

I HAD BETTER BE THE ONLY ONE USING THIS AVATAR!

sigpic

Comment

Clangers are great.

We had to do a presentation in English but we couldn't be bothered to do it.... So we made loads of clanger noises and said we had done it in Clanger language. The best of it was that our teacher was laughing so much he let us get away with it.

All hail Lord Clangu'ur.

*goes off to copy MC's av*
                    The death of one man is a tragedy, the death of millions is a statistic - Stalin
                    The viewpoint of one person is not the viewpoint of all - ShadowMaat
                    Dulce et Decorum est pro patria mori - Horace
                    All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing - Edmund Burke
                    Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools talk because they have to say something - Plato
                    An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind - Gandhi
                    Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake - Napoleon

Comment

Originally posted by Cronus
                      Clangers are great.
                      Aren't we just.

All hail Lord Clangu'ur.
                      indeed

Originally posted by cronus
                      *goes off to copy MC's av*
                      I will do the spoon thing if you do. Don't even think about it.

sigpic

Comment

which reminds me... we (that is, the Gruesomes and I) were watching tv the other day. I wasn't paying attention because I was reading.

Suddenly I was aware that a Gruesome was tapping me and asking a question, which turned out to be this: "Mummy, why is Professor Snape going to dig that man's heart out with a spoon?"

heh heh heh

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Major Clanger
                          I will do the spoon thing if you do. Don't even think about it.
                          *hides behind sofa*

I'd have to do a fair few more posts before I'd be able to anyway.

Is there a clanger appreciation thread yet? Hmm.
                          The death of one man is a tragedy, the death of millions is a statistic - Stalin
                          The viewpoint of one person is not the viewpoint of all - ShadowMaat
                          Dulce et Decorum est pro patria mori - Horace
                          All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing - Edmund Burke
                          Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools talk because they have to say something - Plato
                          An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind - Gandhi
                          Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake - Napoleon

Comment

Originally posted by Madeleine W
                            For the record, I'm female. Mr W will confirm this, if need be.
                            LOL. I am sure that won't be necessary. After all, if you can't trust a mod.

what I meant to say was...

I HAD BETTER BE THE ONLY ONE USING THIS AVATAR!
                            Yes Mam, Major Clanger, Mam!
                            sigpic

Comment

*hides behind sofa*
                              that would be a first - a clanger on the same footing as a Dalek/Cyberman!! just for the record: I am way more scary than that!

Originally posted by cronus
                              Is there a clanger appreciation thread yet? Hmm.
                              I don't need an appreciation thread - surely everyone who posts appreciates me anyway??
                              (although I believe there is one somewhere... most likely it's the Major Clanger Thunk Thread )

sigpic

Comment

Happy Easter all! Hope the Bunny has been to see everyone!
                                Hatusu, sounds like you had a birthday to remember! Belated Wishes!
                                that would be a first - a clanger on the same footing as a Dalek/Cyberman!! just for the record: I am way more scary than that!
                                Yup, the Dalek made a big mistake when he rummaged in the kitchen for a menacing weapon & came out with a sink plunger. Bet he wishes he'd grabbed a spoon!!
                                Oy-Vey!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X