This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr Prophet
    It's just locker room talk. It doesn't mean anything.
    Ah, you System Lords, you thrive on rumour & locker room talk! We Jaffa have honour, truth, & that delicious orangey bit in the middle

*checks for the nearest emergency exit*
    Oy-Vey!!!

Comment

*Locks all emergency exits and sends Magentic Flying Chicken to hunt couchpotatergater*
      "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

Originally posted by Feli
        You used to have minions but Tame and Shadow stole them all while you were chasing your magnetic chocolate chickens!
        WRETCHED CHICKENS!! THOSE MINIONS WILL BE MINE ONCE AGAIN!
        Rocky

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
          Rocky isn't good enough to be a minion, nevermind HAVE them.
          [Bill Cosby Voice]Shadow says the darnest things.[/Bill Cosby Voice]
          Rocky

Comment

Originally posted by Wass
            *Locks all emergency exits and sends Magentic Flying Chicken to hunt couchpotatergater*
            Beware - my attack kitten is with me - he eats MFCs for supper, especially if he's feeling "peckish"!!
            *hides behind kitten*
            Oy-Vey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by couchpotatergater
              Beware - my attack kitten is with me - he eats MFCs for supper, especially if he's feeling "peckish"!!
              *hides behind kitten*
              *Sends a wraith to suuck the lif out of the kitten*

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

*Sends a wraith to suuck the lif out of the kitten*
                What does happen to a creature that has had the lif suucked out of it?
                Behold the majesty that is...GERALD!
                - Read The Prophet's fan fiction at The Lost Vegas Public Library.

Comment

I meant life

I guess it turns in dust

Comment

It's momy criiies
                    Oy-Vey!!!

Comment

I meant life

I guess it turns in dust
                      You want my kitten to roll in dust? He'll get pretty messy
                      Oy-Vey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by rocket4477
                        WRETCHED CHICKENS!! THOSE MINIONS WILL BE MINE ONCE AGAIN!
                        *grabs popcorn and settles down to watch as havoc ensues*

Comment

Originally posted by Feli
                          *grabs popcorn and settles down to watch as havoc ensues*
                          Offers Feli, "Lollipop, from the Lollipop Guild in OZ."

Comment

Can I have a lollipop? I ate all of mine.
                            The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.

Live life for what you have and those you love.

Comment

Originally posted by greytop
                              Offers Feli, "Lollipop, from the Lollipop Guild in OZ."
                              I remember doing a fic where Siler would up as a rep of the Lolipop Guild.

Comment

That would be sooooo funny!!!!!
                                The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.

Live life for what you have and those you love.

Comment

Working...
                                X