Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love this place! It is so fun here. Everyone here is great!
    The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.

Live life for what you have and those you love.

Comment

Originally posted by Hatusu
      Oh no
      Ha! Oh! Funny (well, maybe not) story time. In math the other day, Rocky asked if the seniors would have to take the Final, as they graduate about two to three weeks before finals. Some teachers make 'em, and others don't. Teacher said yes and Rocky turned from the junior side of the class to the senior side and said "HA!"
      Rocky

Comment

What happened then?

Comment

I'm quite surprised that Rocky wasn't found stuffed in a locker with a pair of some senior's dirty gym socks crammed in to his mouth. That's what would have a happened at my school anyway.

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

Shipperahoy,
            Ditto!

Oops! I wasn't dittoing that!
            Hatshepsut, Queen Pharaoh

Comment

Originally posted by Shipperahoy
              I'm quite surprised that Rocky wasn't found stuffed in a locker with a pair of some senior's dirty gym socks crammed in to his mouth. That's what would have a happened at my school anyway.
              That sort of thing doesn't happen at my school, which, BTW, Jay Leno ranked as the snobbiest school in America. (Not exactly our proudest moment). Well, that and the fact that all but one of them are female.
              Rocky

Comment

Really? Why?

Comment

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Is that what happened Rocky?

Comment

Really? Why?
                    Why are we the snobbiest? I don't know. I don't think I'm snobby and I don't think most of the people I know are either. I mean, people make fun of people from time to time, but that is what high school is. There was an article in our school paper (well, more of an editorial) that talked about the different cliques of our school and how the popular crowd are total *******s to everyone else. But, personally, I don't see that. I'm not in the "popular crowd," but I have friends that are and they're all really cool down to Earth. In the end math-wise, nothing happend though.
                    Rocky

Comment

Originally posted by rocket4477
                      That sort of thing doesn't happen at my school, which, BTW, Jay Leno ranked as the snobbiest school in America. (Not exactly our proudest moment). Well, that and the fact that all but one of them are female.
                      Wait. You're the only male?!

Comment

Wait. You're the only male?!
                        No, there is only one senior that is male in my math class. I'm a junior, and there are probably five or so junior guys, myself included.
                        Rocky

Comment

Wow. There could be some funny things said about that... I just can't think of one right now.

Comment

Again. Lucky guy.

Comment

Well I have to go. See you all tomorrow.

Comment

Good night!

Comment

Working...
                                X