Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I reigns as a god, kneel before your new god.
    "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

Originally posted by Wass
      We’ll see
      Hate to break it to you Wass, but you will be the newbie among system lords and not very high up on the system lord food chain.
      sigpic

Comment

Congrats Wass, but I believe I have mentioned this before; I do not kneel, curtsey maybe, but no kneeling!
        sigpic

Comment

Congrats Wass! I was going to rep you in congratulations, but I guess the last time I was here (feels like ten years ago) I guess I gave you some rep and will have to spread it around before I can give it to you again.

May you reign long and...(gulp)....mercifully.
          "You cannot reason with your own heart;
          it has it's own laws and beats about things
          which the intellect scorns."
          - Mark Twain -

Comment

Congrats Wass. I can't wait for your initiation.
            Rocky

Comment

wait! initiation? um, Shadow's not in charge of it is she??......

Comment

Nah, the initiation lies solely in the hands of the double System Lords. Although the junior lords are in charge of hazing.

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

Originally posted by Shipperahoy
                  Nah, the initiation lies solely in the hands of the double System Lords. Although the junior lords are in charge of hazing.
                  Yeah! A hazing to look forward to!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sela
                    Congrats Wass! I was going to rep you in congratulations, but I guess the last time I was here (feels like ten years ago) I guess I gave you some rep and will have to spread it around before I can give it to you again.

May you reign long and...(gulp)....mercifully.
                    Don't worry Sela, he is a newbie lord with not much power. The double lords will keep him in check.
                    sigpic

Comment

Congratulations Wass! But no kneeling OK? Bad knees.
                      By the way, my sig says the same thing in Ancient Egyptian, courtesy of Iskandra.
                      Hatshepsut, Queen Pharaoh

Comment

And what is this about an initiation?
                        Hatshepsut, Queen Pharaoh

Comment

Hmmm... Hazing. I could think of a few very interesting, um, tests.

Comment

wow, i don't check the forum for a few days and all sorts of interesting things happen. talk of appeasing system lords, certain "fans" being juvenile, new system lords, hazing......veeery interesting...
                            And it came to pass that in time the Great God Om spake unto Brutha, the Chosen One: "Psst!"

Jack: You're so shallow.
                            Daniel: Oh please. Teal'c is like one of the deepest people I know. He's so deep. Tell him how deep you are. You'll be lucky if you understand this.
                            Teal'c: My depth is immaterial to this conversation.
                            Daniel: Oh! You see?
                            Jack: (to Daniel) No more beer for you.

River: My food is problematic.

Comment

Which of us is supposed to bring the porcupine and which of us the hand-whisk? I can never remember.

Madeleine

Comment

I don't know. I was saved from the hazing and the initiation!
                                Rocky

Comment

Working...
                                X