Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As long as it's not aimed at me because it was working when I was pried - uh - released out of it.

Here, have some of the chocolate that Greg just gave me.
    "You cannot reason with your own heart;
    it has it's own laws and beats about things
    which the intellect scorns."
    - Mark Twain -

Comment

Originally posted by Sela
      As long as it's not aimed at me because it was working when I was pried - uh - released out of it.

Here, have some of the chocolate that Greg just gave me.
      First of all, you had nothing to do in my sarc in the first place. Explain yourself!

Secondly, contrary to public opinion I cannot be bribed with any chocolate!

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
        I spent 10 days with a railpass in Switzerland. One of my older brothers was there visiting friends so I went down to visit him. It was great! We had no planned itinerary... Just hopped which ever train was headed in a direction we fancied! Stayed in youth hostels or camped, bought food at the local bakeries and delis and had a grand time! Hooked up with a bunch of other similarily minded people and went all over. Zurich, Lucerne, Bern, Geneva and lots of little out of the way places... We never spent more than a day in any place but had a blast!
        Cool Sounds like fun to do Did you learn to speak French/German?

Originally posted by Feli
        You can't? How about some pie?
        Signed,

Gregorius
        Gateworld Forum Troublemaker Extraordinaire.

sigpic

Support the (r)Evolution: Gregorius for Moderator.
        Gregorius, because clowning about is his raison d'être.

Comment

First of all, you had nothing to do in my sarc in the first place. Explain yourself!

Then just forget I said anything at all ( I was...uh...delierious, yeah - delierious....)and back slowly away from the chocolate....
          - Mark Twain -

Comment

Originally posted by Gregorius

...and you hand over that pie and no one gets hurt....
            - Mark Twain -

Comment

No! The pie's mine! It has chocolate on it, but we could share (The Shadow way)
              Signed,

Gregorius

sigpic

Comment

I learned enough German to get by but I was never very good with languages. I can decipher written German some but I can't get my brain around speaking it! My older brother got all those genes! He speaks German, Italian, a smattering of French and, I think, Dutch... And, of course, English! He lived in Switzerland for a number of years and now lives in Italy.

Comment

I started to ask what the Shadow way was but my head cleared and I decided not to....
                  - Mark Twain -

Comment

I learned enough German to get by but I was never very good with languages. I can decipher written German some but I can't get my brain around speaking it! My older brother got all those genes! He speaks German, Italian, a smattering of French and, I think, Dutch... And, of course, English! He lived in Switzerland for a number of years and now lives in Italy.
                    He learned to speak Dutch Who would want to go through that horror

I see I speak most of those languages as well, except for Italian (But I do speak Fries )
                    Signed,

Gregorius

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sela
                      I started to ask what the Shadow way was but my head cleared and I decided not to....
                      The Shadow way is easy: What mine is mine, and what you have have and I want to have is mine as well
                      Signed,

Gregorius

sigpic

Comment

ROFLOL! A Shadow after my own heart....
                        - Mark Twain -

Comment

I see I speak most of those languages as well, except for Italian (But I do speak Fries )
                          What about pizza, pasta, spaghetti, ravioli... Most people speak Italian don't they...

*getting hungry now*
                          sigpic
                          "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

Dutch... German... all the same isn't it?
                            *runs away from Feli*

It's flaming well snowing here... yeesh. What's a girl to od?

Ah, power tools. That's what I'll do.
                            In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king

sigpic

Comment

Sela, thanks for the rep! Only 8 more to go for my next block!!!

And don't worry. I already know who broke my sarcophagus! A sneaking and evil revenge plan is already in place....
                              How many points do you need for a block? I've only just noticed the LATEST REPUTATION POINTS RECIVED list in my CONTROLS folder! Well i've seen it before but its only just clicked what it is!!

Comment

Is there a red rep troll bothering other people? I got dinged in the News section in the RDA Breaks Ankle thread for a very innocuous post. As it turns out, so did the thread starter for starting the thread...

Comment

Working...
                                X