This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dani347
    what about the Pepsi and chocolate I scarf down? No, coffee isn't my caffeine problem.

*clutches chocolate to her chest and dares someone to suggest that she should give it up*
    *grabs police bull horn*

Alright Dani. Please put the chocolate down and come out with your hands in the air! No one wants to hurt you, but we can't let you hurt yourself either. You are way over your caffiene limit for the day! Don't force us to come in after you.

To the others gathered to watch: Anyone else want to try talking her down?

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

Originally posted by Ancient 1
      Personally.... I KNOW better then to come between a woman and her chocolate
      Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

I'll just sit back and watch the slaughter as Ancient tries to pry the chocolate from Dani. I hope he has insurance. I know anybody who tried to take my chocolate from me would be drawing back a bloody stump. My chocolate. Mine. Mmmmm....

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

Originally posted by Ugly Pig
          Oh well... Green for you anyway.

Luckily, this will be the last post on the page... I'm sure if there were more people posting on this page, I'd run out of rep points to give out for today...

EDIT: Oops, wound up as the first post on page 201 instead... Oh well.

Can i have more points for moving your post to the end of page 200?

I give green for signatures with ancient in them

Comment

Originally posted by Ancient 1

*surrepticiously tosses chocolate bars and a thermos of cappucino over the police barricade*

What?

Comment

Originally posted by Replicarter
              Can i have more points for moving your post to the end of page 200?
              Cool! But no, I need to spread some around first and by the time I do, I will surely have forgotten...
              Twitter / YouTube / Twitch

Comment

Well i dont mind reminding you

I give green for signatures with ancient in them

Comment

I'd agree Tame, there seems to be a lot more reason for people to just argue for no apparent reason these past few days, I think everyone needs to calm.
                  __

__

Comment

Originally posted by Sela
                    Hey - I thought that was you standing in front of me in the coffee shop line. I recognized the capuccino with extra chocolate request. Next time, try a sprinkle of nutmeg on the top.

mmmmmmhhhhmmmmmmm.......
                    Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Gah! I've just had my dinner and I'm hungry again!!!!

PS: Thanx for the rep...I've returned the favour!
                    sigpic
                    Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Re arguments - the best way to stop them is just to ignore them. If no'one participates then there's no argument.

I think we're all getting a bit TENSE (AT - lowdown LMAO!) because of everything.

BB and CB - the whole yay nay debate
                      Season nine - ditto
                      Gatecon V MGM and Creation
                      Lack of spoilers

It's understandable.

I say we all just have a big food fight.

*launches maltesers at all the chocoholics on the thread*
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                        Re arguments - the best way to stop them is just to ignore them. If no'one participates then there's no argument.

I think we're all getting a bit TENSE (AT - lowdown LMAO!) because of everything.

BB and CB - the whole yay nay debate
                        Season nine - ditto
                        Gatecon V MGM and Creation
                        Lack of spoilers

It's understandable.

I say we all just have a big food fight.

*launches maltesers at all the chocoholics on the thread*
                        I agree with you ignoring them is the best thing I mean I don't know exactly what's been going on as I haven't been on the forum alot in the last few day's.

As for lack of spoilers, well we get the new episodes of SG-1 next tuesday and I think Atlantis should also be starting next week in Canada.
                        "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

Yay!

Full Alert airs on the fourth of January in the UK.

*trys to sit patiently*

*fidgets*

*blinks*

Damn Caffeine!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                            Yay!

Full Alert airs on the fourth of January in the UK.

*trys to sit patiently*

*fidgets*

*blinks*

Damn Caffeine!
                            Well, season nine (and ATL season two) airs first in the US.

*goes to think up a better comeback*
                            Rocky

Comment

Damn about SG1 s2, but SG1 s9

I'll pass.

*blinks and fidgets*

I don't have a comeback...

*blinks and dawdles off*
                              sigpic

Comment

But season nine and ATL season two finishes first in UK
                                "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

Working...
                                X