Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I swear it wasn't me that dinged anyone. I've been visiting with my daughters who just dropped in. To prove it, I shall send some green tidings your way, Aschen, this very minute. I did do a small limerick over in that inane rhyming thread, however.

And I don't talk too much you animated drone! [U no hoo U R]

1900 posts is only a lot if your not really saying anything....others have said less & posted more.

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

Welcome back aschen hope you had good Christmas.
      "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

Originally posted by aschen
        GateWorld Underlings...

Do say "Hail," for your master, Aschen, has returned!!!
        Hail and welcome!
        Twitter / YouTube / Twitch

Comment

GateWorld Underlings...

Great Lord of Midgard, we do offer you praise.

But soon all will bow before me .... soon ...

*distant maniacal laughter*
          TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

Originally posted by Ugly Pig
            Hail and welcome!
            Thank you, comrade. I have missed you much.

Comment

Originally posted by Wass
              Welcome back aschen hope you had good Christmas.
              Same to you, good sir Wass. I have missed all of you!

Comment

GateWorld Underlings...

((((((((((((Aschen))))))))) welcome home I echo DJF...you were missed
                Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by Ancient 1
                  Some people do find my humor a bit off-putting. Those who really know me find my sarcastic wit to be quite endearing.
                  I am one that totally finds Ancient 1's humor endearing ...I laugh quite alot when he posts
                  Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                    I am one that totally finds Ancient 1's humor endearing ...I laugh quite alot when he posts
                    me second.

Comment

me third.
                      Rocky

Comment

Same to you, good sir Wass. I have missed all of you!
                        I missed you too, Aschen.....damn misfire!
                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Ancient 1
                          I swear it wasn't me that dinged anyone. I've been visiting with my daughters who just dropped in. To prove it, I shall send some green tidings your way, Aschen, this very minute. I did do a small limerick over in that inane rhyming thread, however.

And I don't talk too much you animated drone! [U no hoo U R]

1900 posts is only a lot if your not really saying anything....others have said less & posted more.
                          A NegRep for that? Hmm...must have been that second line, eh Replicarter?

Or possibly the last line, oh well......
                          Attached Files

Comment

Second line? I only just read it now so it wasent me, but i have just been neged for these to posts: http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...315#post111315 which i made ages ago, why that thread i dont know. and http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...898#post249898 i can see why i got dinged for both, people are to sensative, i dont mean them the way people read them, thats why for a while i put lots of in my posts to show im being nice kinda.

I give green for signatures with ancient in them

Comment

Originally posted by rocket4477
                              You know, I haven't been dinged in at least a month. I must be the forgotten one. or is it ? I don't know anymore!
                              I have been dinged the 26 december for something I sad the first 2 days I was registered here.My first posts and for that I now get a red pff that is so stupid
                              Lord Zedd

Comment

Originally posted by Replicarter
                                Second line? I only just read it now so it wasent me, but i have just been neged for these to posts: http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...315#post111315 which i made ages ago, why that thread i dont know. and http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...898#post249898 i can see why i got dinged for both, people are to sensative, i dont mean them the way people read them, thats why for a while i put lots of in my posts to show im being nice kinda.
                                and does putting in your posts help for not getting dinged? I have been dinged too pff for something I did a long tiime ago how stupid is that !!
                                Lord Zedd

Comment

Working...
                                X