X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Anubis
    DJF, you deserve it!
    DJF and others would have more if I had anything to say about it.....

*goes off mumbling about only so much in a 24 hour period*
    Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
      DJF and others would have more if I had anything to say about it.....

*goes off mumbling about only so much in a 24 hour period*

lol Poor, poor Tame! If only you could give even more.

I still have never had that message though, maybe I'm not as generous.
      __

__

Comment

I have...plenty of times....sorry Tame, nothing can be done about it.
        sigpic

SGU Continued....

Comment

Just so you get to see what it looks like ..LOL

http://forum.gateworld.net/reputation.php?p=198087

That is the message I am getting right now
          Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by Janus
            I have...plenty of times....sorry Tame, nothing can be done about it.
            I know and feel your pain (((((((Janus)))))))

Comment

Just so you get to see what it looks like ..LOL

http://forum.gateworld.net/reputation.php?p=198087

That is the message I am getting right now

It just displays my rep points, not a screen that you will get.
              __

__

Comment

I wonder if any one can answer this question for me I want to reset the time on the forum page. Now I live in UK where the time went back one hour but the time has not changes on the forum page it’s 19:24 pm at moment here but on the forum it’s 08:24 so it’s 1 hour ahead how do reset the time and also change it to 24 hour time.

Thanks wass
                "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

Originally posted by Wass
                  I wonder if any one can answer this question for me I want to reset the time on the forum page. Now I live in UK where the time went back one hour but the time has not changes on the forum page it’s 19:24 pm at moment here but on the forum it’s 08:24 so it’s 1 hour ahead how do reset the time and also change it to 24 hour time.

Thanks wass

Ensure that yout time is set to London time zone.
                  __

__

Comment

I have a qeustion.
                    How many points is one block worth to somebody else ?
                    I have five blocks, does that mean that if I give you a green rep, you get five points ?
                    sigpic

SGU Continued....

Comment

It just displays my rep points, not a screen that you will get.
                      well dang it....I tried to do it as a picture...but the silly computer here at work...ACTUALLY wants me to be working right now......and won't let me resize any pictures to fit so I thought I could do a link..........well you are just gonna have to take my word for it......... would I lie to you

Comment

well dang it....I tried to do it as a picture...but the silly computer here at work...ACTUALLY wants me to be working right now......and won't let me resize any pictures to fit so I thought I could do a link..........well you are just gonna have to take my word for it......... would I lie to you

Well ... anything is possible!
                        __

__

Comment

I have a qeustion.
                          How many points is one block worth to somebody else ?
                          I have five blocks, does that mean that if I give you a green rep, you get five points ?
                          That I can't answer...from what I understand the number of rep points that you *guve* is a combination of your *Rank* from your post count AND your Reputation level. but the actual number of points...I have no clue what each person gives out.

Comment

Well ... anything is possible!
                            I am so hurt *sniff* *sniff*

Comment

I am so hurt *sniff* *sniff*
                              Here's a tissue.
                              sigpic

SGU Continued....

Comment

Here's a tissue.
                                Thank you so much....someone cares

Comment

Working...
                                X