This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr Prophet
    You must have been gone a long time. I don't know about minor godhood, but she seems to be recruting for the benevolent overladyship. I've landed the Chair of Theoretical Torture; which is nice.
    yes, that should suit you right down to the ground. so, what do i have? The Seer of Ship? The Wierdness Jester. The Slightly Violent and Frankly-I'm-Worried-About-Her lady in waiting?

I think you'll need to push the envelope a little more than that. The post of Adulator Royal is, if not taken, then at least very highly contested.
    Okay then.

Tame! I prostrate myself before your Shippy, RDA Worshipping Royalness!!!! My eyes are dazzzzzzzled by thine greatness!!!! My limbs shake in the very whisper of the merest possiblity of the suggection of your presence!! Bless me, Oh High, Mighty, Knee-Trembling, Sweaty Thought Inducing, Golden haired Glorious Being of Ultimate Power!!!

How's that?
    Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

Originally posted by greytop
      Where is everyone? Or is my radioactive square making not seeing anyone?
      well, really, i should be revising for my exam, but i'm recreating the climbing down the mountain sequence with a broken leg in Touching the Void with a clothes horse, some white towels and a jelly dummy.

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
        yes, that should suit you right down to the ground. so, what do i have? The Seer of Ship? The Wierdness Jester. The Slightly Violent and Frankly-I'm-Worried-About-Her lady in waiting?
        Okay then.

Tame! I prostrate myself before your Shippy, RDA Worshipping Royalness!!!! My eyes are dazzzzzzzled by thine greatness!!!! My limbs shake in the very whisper of the merest possiblity of the suggection of your presence!! Bless me, Oh High, Mighty, Knee-Trembling, Sweaty Thought Inducing, Golden haired Glorious Being of Ultimate Power!!!

How's that?
        Alrighty then...

I am a brunette......but...The job is yours Welcome aboard
        Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

The Tame religion is becomming quite populair
          Signed,

Gregorius
          Gateworld Forum Troublemaker Extraordinaire.

sigpic

Support the (r)Evolution: Gregorius for Moderator.
          Gregorius, because clowning about is his raison d'être.

Comment

Okay then.

How's that?
            Kiss up....michelle is a kiss up!!
            Desperate Thunker

Comment

Originally posted by Critter
              Kiss up....michelle is a kiss up!!

yeah, but i got the job!!! i'm all smug now....

Comment

yeah, but i got the job!!! i'm all smug now....
                What job?
                Signed,

Gregorius
                Gateworld Forum Troublemaker Extraordinaire.

sigpic

Support the (r)Evolution: Gregorius for Moderator.
                Gregorius, because clowning about is his raison d'être.

Comment

Michelle...you plea kind of got my attention. >_<

Comment

Originally posted by Gregorius
                    What job?

dunno, but it's bound to be good, working with Tame. I get to see RDA naked.

Comment

Originally posted by aschen
                      Michelle...you plea kind of got my attention. >_<
                      now that i have your attention, what would you like me to do with it?

Comment

now that i have your attention, what would you like me to do with it?
                        Erm...preferably give it back before my supervisor notices.

Comment

Erm...preferably give it back before my supervisor notices.

here you go...<holds it out, then snatches it back>. only kidding...here <snatches it back again> ..no seriously..i mean it this time <snatches it back only to be rugby tackled by aschen and have it wrestled out of her hand>.

hope your boss didn't see that!

Comment

Heh, did you enjoy the thought of me on top of you like that?

Comment

Heh, did you enjoy the thought of me on top of you like that?
                              i refuse to answer on the grounds it may incriminate me. was it you that pushed me into the radioactive green?

Comment

Most likely, why?

Comment

Working...
                                X