This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
    Nope. I use a plethora of smilies and I still get negged.

Baalsy boy, go find the humorless trog and chew his/her leg off for me. *waves hand dismissively* There's a good iddle minion...
    LOL

Ahhh a pleasure to watch you work
    Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
      does she use a special shelack first to keep the pieces smooth....or just let you fall where you may ??
      Oh, I have ways of smoothing out the cracks... but a minion has to be REALLY good in order for me to do that.

Comment

Oh, I have ways of smoothing out the cracks... but a minion has to be REALLY good in order for me to do that.
        Well being the Wonderful and INNOCENT that I am....I would have no clue where to go about getting that sort of thing

darn where IS that halo when I need it
        Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Ehhh... right here... I didn't mean to keep it for so long.
          Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
          My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

maybe the batteries ran out

Comment

Originally posted by Baalroc
              maybe the batteries ran out
              MY batteries never run out!

Comment

well if that is the case ...you WOULD THINK you would be in ALOT better mood

Comment

well if that is the case ...you WOULD THINK you would be in ALOT better mood
                  My batteries may never run out, but my minions... mmm... run out of steam, eventually. 'Tis very frustrating.

Comment

My batteries may never run out, but my minions... mmm... run out of steam, eventually. 'Tis very frustrating.
                    mmmmm I am thinking....you need some better minions...

Comment

Yes, yes I do. I have one or two... elusive ones who have much more stamina than your average minion. Maybe if I use more duct tape they'll stick around a while longer.

Comment

Originally posted by Baalroc
                        aye do you need 9 lashes with the cattail? get me some rum mateys
                        Uhh..yeah enough rum for you
                        pass that bottle over here swabbie--0r else!!( )
                        sigpic
                        Eagles may soar free and proud, but weasels never get sucked into jet engines.
                        "We're not going to Guam are we?"

Comment

He isn't very good at groveling, anyway, and his pitiful attempts to be snarky are just sick and sad. You want him, he's yours, Tame! I prefer good quality minions like Nutty and Piggy and Nuby and David.
                          She likes me!!
                          sigpic
                          Eagles may soar free and proud, but weasels never get sucked into jet engines.
                          "We're not going to Guam are we?"

Comment

Like the Energizer bunny that keeps going and going and going...
                            ~Athena

Comment

Are you volunteering?
                              sigpic

Comment

I will have them all trained, eventually. The weaker and undeserving ones will die off and the rest will rise quickly within my ranks.

Comment

Working...
                                X