This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShadowMaat View Post
    They're crazed penguins, dear. Part of what makes them crazed is that they can show up anywhere at any time regardless of geographic compatibility.
    Ahhh..but then they're crazed penguins that happen to know Scotty

Also, trying to protect yourself by clinging to someone I will cheerfully mutilate isn't the best of tactics.
    Hey, if I'm going to go down, then I'm taking peachboy with me

Anyway, happy turkey day everyone!!
    Last edited by alaskannut; 23 November 2006, 11:24 AM.
    sigpic
    Eagles may soar free and proud, but weasels never get sucked into jet engines.
    "We're not going to Guam are we?"

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
      I thought you ate all the fudge that was so obligingly slipping off of the plate...
      Wasn't that just so convenient?
      Last edited by alaskannut; 23 November 2006, 11:21 AM.
      sigpic

Comment

We had even more pies than I thought. In addition to the pumpkin, squash, custard, apple, lemon meringue and pecan we also have blueberry, Boston Creme and... I think lemon chiffon. Something chiffon, anyway. And there's still some fudge left. *dangles piece in front of nutty* Here, nutty! C'mon, boy! Sit up and beg.

Comment

Just pumpkin?? We've got pumpkin, custard, apple, squash, pecan and lemon meringue. And we also have fudge.
          Pumpkin's my favourite. But if you're handing out leftovers, I wouldn't mind a slice of apple and some of that fudge.
          sigpic
          Don't try to pull any crap on Magnus... if you know what's good for you.

Comment

We had even more pies than I thought. In addition to the pumpkin, squash, custard, apple, lemon meringue and pecan we also have blueberry, Boston Creme and... I think lemon chiffon. Something chiffon, anyway. And there's still some fudge left. *dangles piece in front of nutty* Here, nutty! C'mon, boy! Sit up and beg.
            Look out! GL's trying to hug you!

*snatches fudge and runs like hell*
            sigpic

Comment

Ummmm, aren't the two of you still attached?
              sigpic
              Don't try to pull any crap on Magnus... if you know what's good for you.

Comment

Originally posted by SqueeG-1 View Post
                Does that mean nutty's trying to hug me?? Oooo, the scandal!

Comment

Originally posted by SqueeG-1 View Post
                  Nahh..I lied....it was Elmers
                  sigpic

Comment

I would never hug Shadow, even I'M too smart for that.

Comment

Originally posted by gatelover12 View Post
                      I would never hug Shadow, even I'M too smart for that.
                      The fact that you replied to that kinda indicates otherwise
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by alaskannut View Post
                        The fact that you replied to that kinda indicates otherwise
                        And the fact that you're ignoring my question shows that you're afraid to admit to it. Poor iddle love-sick nutty.

Comment

And the fact that you're ignoring my question shows that you're afraid to admit to it. Poor iddle love-sick nutty.
                          Don't you just wanna pinch his cheek... with an iron maiden?

Comment

Originally posted by gatelover12 View Post
                            Don't you just wanna pinch his cheek... with an iron maiden?
                            Pinch something, anyway.

Which reminds me, I think I'm getting low on mouse traps...

Comment

I wasn't going to dignify it with the obvious answer

Hey, I like my life
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by alaskannut View Post
                                I wasn't going to dignify it with the obvious answer
                                Scream and run away?

Just pray I don't trip you for more snapping pinching...

Comment

Working...
                                X