This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Madeleine_W
    And a handy household tip included free of charge!
    Sadly, I know who to ask how to get brain out of clothing and carpet. One of my best friends works in the Federal BSE testing lab for the south east united states...

Comment

Originally posted by Major Fischer
      Here I think the dinger has managed to create a ton of 2 greens faster than normal I was just delving deep into the shipper thread for the last hour and gave rep points to anyone who's most remotely amused me and it was kind of funny to watch all the double greens (I'm not even going to take credit for any of them, many were double green before I hit them).

Yay for little things that amuse us.
      my double points are your fault???!!!!. you may have created a monster..i'll never be able to stop posting now
      Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
        my double points are your fault???!!!!. you may have created a monster..i'll never be able to stop posting now
        I am not taking credit or blame for any of them. No sireee....

Comment

Hmmm... how many points do you need for a double-green? *hopes the answer isn't 100*

Comment

Originally posted by Teal'c
            Hmmm... how many points do you need for a double-green? *hopes the answer isn't 100*

Indeed Teal'c, it is certainly 100 points! lol
            __

__

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis
              Indeed Teal'c, it is certainly 100 points! lol
              *jumps off a bridge..... into jello!*

Comment

100? Weeell long journey in front of me.//...
                "Maybe one day you will learn that your way is not the only way!"

Visit Dr. Radek Zelenka's Complete Translations and thunk thread

All translations will be found in the first post of this thread, though i recommend to read the whole discussion ;]

Comment

Does it have something to do with corruption? ;D

All translations will be found in the first post of this thread, though i recommend to read the whole discussion ;]

Comment

Not as long as you think. There are people around who can give four, five or even more points in a single swipe now.

Madeleine

Comment

Originally posted by Madeleine_W
                      Not as long as you think. There are people around who can give four, five or even more points in a single swipe now.
                      There is at least one that can give 10.

Comment

I've experienced that too. Wonder if if he can also substract that amount

Comment

Well, it's been a while, but now it finally happened again: I got a grey rep point with no comment. Based on this post. And now I'm doomed to wonder if it's supposed to be green or red forever...
                          Twitter / YouTube / Twitch

Comment

Originally posted by Ugly Pig
                            Well, it's been a while, but now it finally happened again: I got a grey rep point with no comment. Based on this post. And now I'm doomed to wonder if it's supposed to be green or red forever...
                            Maybe some other person from Norway thinking your not being patriotic enough? Very strange. Very very strange.

Comment

Originally posted by Ugly Pig
                              well, i'm offended by your post. how can you say RDA is swedish? or was it the other one about how interesting that he's norwegian? totally lit the flames of my anger. i don't know how people have restrained themelves from dinging you all over the place.

should i turn my sarcasm level down a notch?

(btw..cos i know someone will think i'm being rude to the pig..i'm trying to be funny. may not succeed..but i try.)
                              Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

Originally posted by Major Fischer
                                Maybe some other person from Norway thinking your not being patriotic enough? Very strange. Very very strange.
                                All Norwegian athletes/sports teams SUCK!
                                There. If there's another Norwegian out there who is trigger-happy with the red points, I'll know about it for sure now.
                                Twitter / YouTube / Twitch

Comment

Working...
                                X