This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TameFarrar
    when we made her hang with us in Vancouver the first time we MADE her go to Starbucks with us EVERY SINGLE DAY MUWhahahahaha
    hey, I'm STILL getting over the coffee addiction you guys got me into at the 2005 con! I've been stuck at the "girly " coffee stage since tho - moccas and caramel latte's are all I've worked up to I dunno - seems easier, this way I won't turn into one of those uber coffee snobs..... *eyes Meimei*

waaa! I wuvs you really!

Comment

Originally posted by alaskannut
      Oh. My. God. GL is watching anime!? When did this start?!
      I can't watch Anime. Those big eyes scare me.
      Hatshepsut, Queen Pharaoh

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater
        hey, I'm STILL getting over the coffee addiction you guys got me into at the 2005 con! I've been stuck at the "girly " coffee stage since tho - moccas and caramel latte's are all I've worked up to I dunno - seems easier, this way I won't turn into one of those uber coffee snobs..... *eyes Meimei*

waaa! I wuvs you really!
        THAT'S why I won't drink coffee! It'd be all caramel and chocolate and hooha for me to cover up the taste. I don't need the calories. I'd rather take my chocolate straight.

Hi, Kiwi.

Comment

Mmmmmm, calories. (I wish I had a drooling smiley to insert here.)
          sigpic
          Don't try to pull any crap on Magnus... if you know what's good for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Hatusu
            I can't watch Anime. Those big eyes scare me.
            Not all of them have big eyes, and as long as you avoid dragan ball ANYTHING you'll probably be fine. Oh and if it says hentai, for the love of all that is holy run. Evangelion is... somewhat brainmelting/disturbing if you don't know what to expect. So I wouldn't start with it. Anyway if you're like most people on this thread you probably won't watch it anyway. As for the coffee thing, I'll drink straight, black coffee.

Comment

Originally posted by gatelover12
              Not all of them have big eyes, and as long as you avoid dragan ball ANYTHING you'll probably be fine. Oh and if it says hentai, for the love of all that is holy run. Evangelion is... somewhat brainmelting/disturbing if you don't know what to expect. So I wouldn't start with it. Anyway if you're like most people on this thread you probably won't watch it anyway. As for the coffee thing, I'll drink straight, black coffee.
              Guess I'm one of those people. So, GL, do you look like your sig? Shaggy blue hair, slightly worse for wear? And aren't you too young for straight black? I thought hot chocolate would more befitting for someone with a nanny.

Sig made by Dana and RealmofX

Comment

Originally posted by Ronnikins
                Guess I'm one of those people. So, GL, do you look like your sig? Shaggy blue hair, slightly worse for wear?
                No.
                Originally posted by Ronnikins
                And aren't you too young for straight black? I thought hot chocolate would more befitting for someone with a nanny.
                Very funny.

Comment

No.
                  Very funny.
                  *points at GL and laughs*
                  Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

No.
                    Very funny.
                    Isn't that a girl anyway?
                    Say No To Kirking: Join STAKS

Comment

Originally posted by atlantisrocks
                      Isn't that a girl anyway?
                      Yes. *kicks ronnikins*

Comment

Yes. *kicks ronnikins*
                        Say No To Kirking: Join STAKS

Comment

Yes. *kicks ronnikins*
                          *Ouch!!!!!* That's not nice! Wait till I tell your nanny! No hot chocolate for you young man.

Sig made by Dana and RealmofX

Comment

I tried to watch some Anime, but I'm sorry to say that I just couldn't get into it. It's probably that the plots don't appeal to me....and those big eyes. Shivers.

Comment

I watch Dragon BallZ and sometimes Yugeoh (sp)....My son has these really cool Anime ..I guess you can call them posters in his room. They are more like *Straw Mat* paintings but they are really really good.

Although he plans to be married at the end of the year...wonder how his fiance will deal with him wanting to put them up in the Apt...LOL
                              Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                                I watch Dragon BallZ and sometimes Yugeoh (sp)
                                *shivers in disgust* I hate those two with a passion. The fans are freaking rabid too, it's just *shivers*

Comment

Working...
                                X