Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I find it ironic that I condemned folks who had rep turned off and now I have my own blocked.

Although given the attacks I was prone to when I DID have rep on and the chastisement I was subjected to when I decided o turn it on when I got back up to double system lord status, I can now understand perfectly why someone would not want rep displayed.

Comment

Instead of giving red jello, I really should use this picture more often.

Kind of a nice warning shot without actually giving red jello in the reputation box.

Comment

Originally posted by rhead
        Ya, das ist sher gut
        Does it mean I'm smart if I know what language this is just by looking at it ... Thus, being able to translate it using a translator?

Just kind of curious ...

Translated I get: "Ya, that is more sher good" ... Which confuses me but, what ever.

Adrianne
        If I never reply to something you said to me, it doesn't mean I'm ignoring you, it means I'm lazy and the thread moves too fast.
        It's all explained here. Well, one part anyhow

My LibraryThing.

Comment

Originally posted by AdrianneP
          Translated I get: "Ya, that is more sher good" ... Which confuses me but, what ever.
          Yeah, that mosher is good?

*headbangs*

Comment

Does it mean I'm smart if I know what language this is just by looking at it ... Thus, being able to translate it using a translator?

Just kind of curious ...

Adrianne
            That's because the original language is incorrect.

It should be. "Ja. Das ist sehr gut," meaning - "Yes, that is very good" (In German).
            I'm not Weird, I'm Gifted!

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
              I find it ironic that I condemned folks who had rep turned off and now I have my own blocked.

Although given the attacks I was prone to when I DID have rep on and the chastisement I was subjected to when I decided o turn it on when I got back up to double system lord status, I can now understand perfectly why someone would not want rep displayed.
              ::Reads it::

Okay that is pretty funny ... Especially because your old information is gone, your current information remains ... So it's just very, very funny ...

Adrianne
              If I never reply to something you said to me, it doesn't mean I'm ignoring you, it means I'm lazy and the thread moves too fast.

My LibraryThing.

Comment

Hey guys, I'm nearly there. I was just wondering...how do you increase in the block numbers. Is it every hundred points you get???

Comment

Page 191 (by my settings) is where I'm leaving off. It was time to stop reading when my forehead slammed against the keyboard in complete and total boredom at what was being said ...

Does anyone know, has Tame updated her Blog? Maybe I'll go and read that ... again. I didn't make it through the first time

Allestian, I believe the answer is "Yes".

Adrianne

My LibraryThing.

Comment

Does anyone know, has Tame updated her Blog? Maybe I'll go and read that ... again. I didn't make it through the first time

Allestian, I believe the answer is "Yes".

Adrianne
                    No (unless she did it in the last hour)

And, yes - you get a new block every 100 until you get your first radioactive one at 500 overall points. After that, eeach block is every 200.
                    I'm not Weird, I'm Gifted!

Comment

Every hundred points? Blimey am I going to go insane...

Comment

Originally posted by jonno
                        No (unless she did it in the last hour)

And, yes - you get a new block every 100 until you get your first radioactive one at 500 overall points. After that, eeach block is every 200.
                        I made it through! I did. I did! I feel bad for not making it through the first time because it was actually a really good post Written in a very "Tame" style

I even left a comment!!!

One thing I don't understand though is ...

There will time soon enough for all of us to be out school with all of the day to day hassles of life making us crazy. Many of us don't have the "Work Hiatus" (which completely sucks btw) and then the new season will start and many will be filling their time with GW and discussing all the new happenings of the show.
                        What is she trying to say here? English majors?

There will be time soon enough for all of us to be out of school with all of the day to day hassles of life making us crazy. Many of us don't have the "Work Hiatus" (which completely sucks btw) and then the new season will start and many will be filling their time with GW and discussing all the new happenings of the show.

I'm still not completely sure what her point is

Adrianne

My LibraryThing.

Comment

Hmm, folks must be busy snipping stuff . . .

Comment

Originally posted by uknesvuinng
                            I keep sigs turned off. If something doesn't bring the sig to my attention to check out, I don't see it.
                            I can get even you know and may just for the sheer fun of it
                            Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
                              You can't? I can show you how, if you need help.
                              Nutty, come over here for a minute...
                              Poor poor Nutty....and he thinks it will be a treat or something as nice as she asked that....... *chuckles softly*
                              Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by Droops
                                Well hopefully she'd say we should play Easter Bunny. And it wouldn't be eggs that were getting laid . . . . .
                                ROFL.... Well what?? ya want me to put in a good word for you or something..... ain't nothing worse than a man standing there and he droops....
                                Last edited by TameFarrar; 06 April 2006, 02:07 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X