This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
    Hmmm... anyone seen Nutty around? Oh, Nutty....
    now THAT is hysterical!!!!
    Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
      And yet so unlike me.

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
        lol ... and i would imagine, quite accurate
        I'm not Weird, I'm Gifted!

Comment

Originally posted by uknesvuinng
          Any agreement between us on any subject is related to the fact that you were right.

sigpic
          Eagles may soar free and proud, but weasels never get sucked into jet engines.
          "We're not going to Guam are we?"

Comment

Originally posted by jonno
            Except mine would be just as bad (or possibly worse). I'm very short sighted.
            And before you even look my way, I've been legally blind since I was ten
            sigpic

Comment

I am SO stealing that! I can't stop laughing!!!

Adrianne
              If I never reply to something you said to me, it doesn't mean I'm ignoring you, it means I'm lazy and the thread moves too fast.
              It's all explained here. Well, one part anyhow

My LibraryThing.

Comment

Originally posted by alaskannut
                And before you even look my way, I've been legally blind since I was ten
                :;Staring at you:: How do you read the computer screen? :;Pokes you::

Adrianne
                If I never reply to something you said to me, it doesn't mean I'm ignoring you, it means I'm lazy and the thread moves too fast.

My LibraryThing.

Comment

<-- They made a Tame smiley

Adrianne

My LibraryThing.

Comment

Seems to be my day for retaliatory negs. This one actually had foreign cusswords in it. VERY impressive. And also reported.

Might be nicer if I could KEEP the neg comments, but if folks are going to insist on making it personal and vulgar... *shrug*

Comment

Seems to be my day for retaliatory negs. This one actually had foreign cusswords in it. VERY impressive. And also reported.

Might be nicer if I could KEEP the neg comments, but if folks are going to insist on making it personal and vulgar... *shrug*
                      Aren't you just the popular one?
                      Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Originally posted by uknesvuinng
                        Aren't you just the popular one?
                        Yes. Everyone loves me. I'd say I'm irresistible, but that has creepy connotations now, given the spoilers for S3.

Comment

Originally posted by AdrianneP
                          :;Staring at you:: How do you read the computer screen? :;Pokes you::

Adrianne
                          NASA and I have come to a bit of an agreement...I borrow the Hubble on mondays, wednesdays and most importantly, fridays, and they get it for the rest of the week...except sundays, when I get it from midnight til noon, and they get it for the rest of the day
                          sigpic

Comment

*wanders in* *smacks Nutty* *wanders out*

Comment

and she wonders why I'm always disappearing to an undisclosed location.......
                              sigpic

Comment

*wanders back in* )))))))NUTTY((((((( *wanders back out*

Comment

Working...
                                X