X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
    The cat's having puppies or YOU are?
    Not sure. lol =0) Either way it was a slip of the tongue... no one at church is supposed to know about that experiment!

Comment

The cat's having puppies or YOU are?
      Either way, call the media, quick. And make sure you sell the book rights and movie rights. And never underestimate the power of merchandising.
      Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Originally posted by Cherriey
        IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!!!
        My cat has had kittens.

You may now carry on with your business.
        WOO HOO!! I hope mother and babies are doing well
        Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by uknesvuinng
          Either way, call the media, quick. And make sure you sell the book rights and movie rights. And never underestimate the power of merchandising.
          Too late. They have a unique taste we've found. I'll lend you the recipe if you want. =0)

Comment

Originally posted by Hatusu
            Aw.
            Awe that is so cute

and the rest of you sickos....sheesh.... *shakes head*
            Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

*contemplates offering people the opportunity to torment him via MSN*
              Whatcha doing? Have I shown you this smilie yet? Well this is it again! (why does this sound like me on GW? )

Comment

Originally posted by gatelover12
                Whatcha doing? Have I shown you this smilie yet? Well this is it again! (why does this sound like me on GW? )
                I use GAIM as my client. I'm pretty sure it rejects such noobism without fail.

I suppose for future entertainment, I may allow some to speak to me through the (dubious) wonder that is MSN. If you wish to seek an audience with me through the dubious wonder, PM me and I'll send the contact info.

I reserve the right to reject any applications.
                Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

I use GAIM as my client. I'm pretty sure it rejects such noobism without fail.

I suppose for future entertainment, I may allow some to speak to me through the (dubious) wonder that is MSN. If you wish to seek an audience with me through the dubious wonder, PM me and I'll send the contact info.

I reserve the right to reject any applications.
                  Nah, I know enough crazies to keep me entertained, thanks though.

Comment

Originally posted by gatelover12
                    Really? I've stolen and added tons of yours, sometimes they get a little shrunk though. If you want them, you can PM me your addy, you can always block me later.
                    Aww. I wouldn't block you.

I would have no one else to beat and mangle while Gateworld was down. Course, there are no beat and mangle smiles with MSN, I'd have to get creative with the smiles available to me.

Honestly, I have no idea how to add smiles with MSN. Would adding me to MSN even change that? I'm on a Mac ...

Adrianne
                    If I never reply to something you said to me, it doesn't mean I'm ignoring you, it means I'm lazy and the thread moves too fast.
                    It's all explained here. Well, one part anyhow

My LibraryThing.

Comment

I, personally don't make much use of MSN. I have a grand total of two people one the account, both of them friends from college. Everyone else is on my AIM list.
                      I have an AIM account. My screen name is "ImagineICare" ... I don't have AIM on my computer and I'm not really sure what my password is And, apparently, a lot of people have problems talking to someone with "ImagineICare" as their screen name. Even when they know it's cute and adorable, sweet and innocent me on the other end.

Adrianne
                      If I never reply to something you said to me, it doesn't mean I'm ignoring you, it means I'm lazy and the thread moves too fast.

My LibraryThing.

Comment

It just occurred to me that I've added someone to my MSN list and since they're name doesn't match their name here I've forgotten who it is ...

WooHoo!

Adrianne

My LibraryThing.

Comment

Wow! Not much has happened on this board since last night!

Comment

Originally posted by Cherriey
                            Wow! Not much has happened on this board since last night!
                            My three posts from this morning mean nothing to you?

Fine!

Adrianne

My LibraryThing.

Comment

Originally posted by AdrianneP
                              My three posts from this morning mean nothing to you?
                              And you are...?

Comment

And you are...?
                                Not important obviously

Adrianne

My LibraryThing.

Comment

Working...
                                X